Incident

I still love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuQCBGwSfQ

 

You were reading a book while waiting for customer. Suddenly you saw INFINITE on the television in front of you performed BTD. Your heart beating fast when he singing his part. You smiled "It's been 2 years since the day we broke up, oppa. But I still love you. You getting handsome day by day." You chuckled. Then your boss shouted "Shinhwa! Go to the grocery! We running out of things!" You sighed and replied "Ne!" 

 
 
 
INFINITE just went back from Music Bank. Sungjong lying his body on the floor "Aaah~ I'm so tired. Hyung! Buy us some foods to eat. I'm hungry~" Sungjong begged to Sunggyu. "Yeah~ we hungry too. Buy us some foods!" Myungsoo said. "I have to ask manager hyung first." Sunggyu sighed and went to his manager. "Hyung, the kids want to eat. There no foods left here so I have to go to the grocery." "Okay but don't go alone. Go with Hoya. Be careful, don't make the fans recognise you. Wear masks and hoodie." Sunggyu nodded. "Hoya, go with me to the grocery. Help me carry the things." "Araso hyung." Hoya replied.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, you on the way to the grocery when you spotted poster of INFINITE on the wall. You look at his face with a smile on your face. "I wonder what are you doing right now. Do you still remember me? ...I bet no, right?" You tried to hold your tears from falling "I love you, oppa." You shooked your head. "I have to buy things faster or eonni (your boss) will get mad." You walked away to the grocery shop.
 
 
 
 
You looked at the list of things that you have to buy on your hand "Onions, carrots, chilies, blablabla." you sighed. Then you saw your favourite drink. "Oh!" you noticed there was only one left. You reached for it and suddenly a hand touched yours. You look at him. Your eyes widened "Op-oppa..." You know his eyes although he wore a mask. Hoya look at you and his eyes widened too. "Shinhwa..." He whispered. The two of you stared at each other for a seconds. Then you look away and said "I'm sorry." you bowed at him and walked away. Hoya frozed, tears falling from his eyes and whispered "Shinhwa..." Then Sunggyu came "Hoya, come on. We have to back. Help me carry this things." Sunggyu look at Hoya. He saw Hoya's eyes red "Are you...... crying?" Hoya shooked his head with a small smile "Crying? Haha, no way. It just that.. there have dust on my eyes. Haha." Hoya chuckled. Sunggyu tiled his head "O...kay? Whatever. Now help me carry this thing. We have to go back. Manager will get mad if we late." Hoya nodded and help Sunggyu carried the things.
 
 
 
 
You walked by the street with carried things that you just bought from the grocery. Your eyes still wet after the incident. "Hoya oppa, I'm glad that you still remember me. I thought I'm wrong." You smiled. "I hope you know, I still love you." 
 
 
 
 
Hoya closed his eyes while listening songs on the bed. The incident playing on his mind. He tried to hold his tears. "Shinhwa.. you know, I still love you." he whispered.