The Misunderstanding

Little Misunderstanding?

"Jiyong! Care to explain this? If you're going to cheat on me, please don't make it that obvious please."

 

 

"What? Dara, I didn't do anything! I didn't cheat on you. You're the only one, I promise."

 

 

"No. I will not believe in your stupid excuses anymore. The evidence are in your phone and you'll deny it? HAH! You didn't even try to hide it! Jiyong, if you don't want me to know you should have deleted the messages!"

 

 

"Hey.Dee, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything. I swear to God, I'm not lying! And what messages are you talking about?!"

 

 

"If you're not lying then what's this? "Dude, CM will arrive later at 6:00 PM. Don't scare her okay? Don't be so harsh and take care of her alright? I know she'll be happy sleeping in your arms tonight. :)" HUH? Seriously? CM? CM?! Her name's two letters only? Seriously, her parents didn't even gave effort on her name. And WHAT? DON'T BE SO HARSH ON HER?! You were planning to do something!"

 

"WHAT? HAHAHAHA. Seriously babe? This is too funny! And wait. You didn't know CM?"

 

 

"Who's CM?! Well, I don't even bother knowing your girls' names anymore! But I knew some. Something like, Kiko, CL, Sohee,and many more. And CM? Someone new, huh?" "HAHAHAHAHA"

 

 

"What?! You're laughing at me? Is CM delicious? You already did it with her? Huh? You want to be with her now? You'll finally leave me?" "No Dara. I won't leave you. How can I leave you? How can I live without my life? And yeah, I think CM is so delicious. You wanna taste her?"

 

 

"WHATAKLSGHFJKGDFHJFBGJWAAAAHEFG. WHAT?! TASTE CM?! SERIOUSLY??!" "Jeez. Dara, stop shouting. CM's a chicken okay? And my friend will deliver her at 6:00!"

 

 

"JADHJK AAAA- WHAT? A CHICKEN? ARE YOU JOKING?!!"

 

 

"Sadly, I'm not. lol CM's a CHICKEN! A C-H-I-C-K-E-N! Understand?"

 

 

"Seriously? A CHICKEN? WE FOUGHT OVER A CHICKEN? I GOT JEALOUS OVER A CHICKEN?! A FCKING CHICKEN?!"

 

 

"Yes. You got jealous over a chicken. And you know what? Even though she's really important for me and for my friends, we will cook her tonight. My friends really enjoyed her company. They treated CM as a pet and gave her that two-lettered-name."

 

 

"Really? She will be our dinner tonight? You won't be sad? Big Bang won't get angry if we cook your pet?"

 

 

"Uhm. I think TOP will be the most affected one if we cook CM. TOP really liked that chicken you know. And I will personally murder and cook her and we'll eat her!"

 

 

"YEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Lol Nonsense eh? Btw CM is my friend. I wrote this for her. But I changed it to a Daragon fanfic. Because I imagined Dara and GD fighting over Kung Pao? Huhuhu. I miss Kung Pao! HAHA Who else misses her or him? And yeah Huntress unnie is one of my favorite DG writer here~ OMG. Thank you for those fics! KK END~ :)