Sixth

A moment to Remember

A/N:  I'm tired of this feeling. I try to runaway but end up to be entrapped deeper and deeper. I have ton of questions that need to be answered but can I find them, where, how. Will that time come to me. I'm tired. Please, let me know...

 

 

 

Today Woohyun doing shocking proposal in the park. That ert namu is always has way to surprise me. But afterall, I was so touched. Maybe he is the right man for me. He even too good for me. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty with him. Am I good enough for him?

 

"You're always be my best lover, Yeol. Always be." Woohyun mumbles, staring at the pink book on his hand. Suddenly his mind flashed back to the time when he proposed to Sungyeol on the Christmas Eve last year.

 

Flashback

"Ya, it's ridiculous. I don't want to do that. I'm not a teenage girl for heaven's sake."

"Please, Yeol. Only this time. I really want it."

"Hyunnie, why on earth do you suddenly want to go on picnic. We can dating on cafe or walking on park or anything. But picnic? A big NO." 

"Yeolliee-ah, just once. Pleaseeeee." Woohyun gave Sungyeol his cutest aegyo, clinging on Sungyeol childishly. "Okay, okay, okay."

Sungyeol sighs, he doesn't know wheter he has to feel upset or funny with his childish boyfriend. Sometimes Woohyun could act so mature like a father for Sungyeol. But some other time, he would act like a three years old boy. But Sungyeol love all of him.

"What time we go?" Sungyeol finally said.

Woohyun lifts his head up, looking at Sungyeol. "It's mean you are agree to go with me?"

"Just tell me what time we go before I change my mind." Sungyeol said annoyingly.

"Okay, okay, one o'clock." Woohyun grinned at his cute tall choding. Sungyeol glances at the clock. It's still eleven so he has time to prepare. "I'm going to take a bath then."

"Do you want me to join with you." Woohyun winks naughtily but only got a light poke from Sungyeol. "ert namu."

"Someone is shy." Woohyun sang, watching on his choding boyfriend walks toward bathroom. "Plan A is work. Now, I better prepare the meal until we do plan B."

Woohyun and Sungyeol are walking at Central Park, trying to find the picnic spot out in the grass. Woohyun was the one holding a picnic basket. Amazingly, it was a beautiful, cloudless sunny day. There was barely any snow on the ground. Woohyun smiles widely at the scene while the other hand Sungyeol was cluelessly glancing around to find the right spot. Finally they found their picnic spot up on a grassy hill with an oak tree on top and began setting up the red checkered table cloth on the soft damp grass. Woohyun took out the food (which was spaghetti and garlic bread) and they began to eat. They talked and laughed and talked and laughed some more. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful here. The weather was soooo nice."

"Really? But I remember a moment ago someone told me that picnic is ridiculous. He said 'I'm not a teenage girl for heaven's sake. Why on earth do you want to take me on picnic.'" Woohyun teased, mimicking Sungyeol.

"It's different case. I'm just a bit surprised." Sungyeol sticks out his tongue. 

"Just wait for another surprise." Woohyun said as he looked down at his watch. 2.50 p.m Only ten minutes left. 

"What do you mean, Hyunnie?" 

"Ah, it's nothing. Now please enjoy your meal." Woohyun tries to change the topic. The reason why Woohyun was getting pretty excited is that he is going to propose to Sungyeol and the reason why he was looking at the time was because Woohyun hired a skywriter to write a massage in the sky and the guy will take off around 3:00. It'll say "Lee Sungyeol, Will You Marry Nam Woohyun?" and he'll get down on one knee and so on and so forth. Woohyun just hopes everything goes as it plans. He also hopes Sungyeol will say yes. Woohyun looked at Sungyeol's face, he seems to be distracted. So Woohyun looked away from him and took out a small ring box from hisjacket pocket. He opens the case, inside of it was an infinity ring with 1/3 Carat Leo Diamond Solitaire in the center of the ring. The diamond shined in the winter sun. It reminded him of his tall angel, simple but beautiful. Soon a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Hyunnie?" Woohyun quickly snapped the ring box and stuffed it in his pocket. 

"Yes?" He replied nervously.

"What's that in the sky?" he said as he pointed to the sky. 

It looked like an air plane. Woohyun checked his watch, it was already 3:04. The plane started to write in cursive L-E-E-S-U-N-G-Y-E-O-L-W-I-L-L Y-O-U M-A-R-R-Y-N-A-M-W-O-O-H-Y-U-N.

Woohyun turned to look at Sungyeol. He just sat there, his brown eyes staring at the fading words. It was silent for a couple of minutes, and then finally he spoke. "Hyunnie, do you see that? Our name were written on the skywere. How could it happen?" Right after he said that, Woohyun got down on one knee, took out the ring box, and opened it to show him the ring. "lee Sungyeol," he began "Will you marry me?"

Sungyeol looked up, gazing into Woohyun's eyes. The weird thing is that his eyes seemed hypnotizing. Then, when it felt like forever, he replied so softly Woohyun didn't think it was a whisper."Yes."

"What did you say, my choding boy?" Woohyun said teasingly.

"I said yes you snail brain." with that, Sungyeol threw his arms around Woohyun's neck and kiss him passionately on the lips. The kiss seemed like to go on forever. Eventually, their lips parted. "I just got one question, seaweed brain," he said "Why did you propose to me on Christmas Eve?"

Woohyun replied "Well one I thought it'll be romantic and two, I'll always remember the day when I propose to my beautiful wife." 

Sungyeol smiles at his answer."So…." Sungyeol said, still smiling, "What date should we book the wedding?"

End of Flashback

 

Woohyun closed the book, his lips curve into a thin line. Maybe it was the only consolation that he has right now. And the top of that, he was glad that he also had a beautiful memories with Sungyeol. The memories that he would never forget for the lifetime.

"Hyun, why are you sitting here?" A voice took Woohyun back from his thoughts. "Ah, Gyu-ah. You're here."

"What are you doing here? Have you seen Sungyeol yet?" Sunggyu asked.

"Not yet. Come on. Let's go inside." Woohyun said, getting up from his seat. Sunggyu looked at him weirdly but then follows him. When they were about to walk in, Woohyun stops right on the entrance. Sunggyu who was behind him instantly stops his way as well. He glances inside the room and sighs. "Are you sure you won't regret this, Hyun?"

Woohyun keeps silent for a while, his eyes still locking on the scene before him. "I'm sure this is the very right thing that I ever did."

Sunggyu sighs again, turning his gaze back to Myungsoo who was sleeping on the same bed with Sungyeol, his hand was securely wrapping on Sungyeol's slender waist. They look so peaceful.

"I think I need some fresh air. May you accompany me, Gyu?" Woohyun said, his eyes were blanky looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu felt his heart ached seeing him like that. "Okay, maybe some coffee will make you feel better."

"No, I think I need something more than coffee." Woohyun said as he left the room.