Chapter 3

Shattered Heart

Gyuri headed to the bar as well as jaejoong who headed at the smae place "unnie!"nicole waved at her and gyuri smile and hugged her "how have you been?"gyuri said "I'm doing great unnie!"nicole said "aigoo you look so thin!"nicole said "I'm ok"gyuri smile at her gyuri took a sit next to nicole "your getting older unnie when are you getting married?"nicole said "I won't"gyuri said "sigh Unnie my brother won't be happy seeing you suffering like that"nicole said "Nicole please don't start this topic all over again"gyuri said..

Meanwhile jaejoong and his friends....

"I'm really glad you survived the sickness dude"yunho said "thanks to a good heart donor"jaejoong said holding his heart "It just sad that the people that would probably be the happiest that it happen weren't here anymore"jaejoong said taking a sip on his drink..

WIthout noticing gyuri keep on drinking "I'll leave now I already called your driver don't drive"nicole said "okay"gyuri said who is already drunk jaejoong notice her from afar..*what's her problem he thought..

 

Gyuri picked her purse and headed out of the bar "dude I gotta go"jaejoong said who hurriedly followed her knowing that she would   probably dare to drive and his speculation are right she open the driver's seat of her car but luckily jaejoong is on time and stop her "where are you going?"jaejoong said "what do you want?"gyuri said "your drunk wait for your driver"jaejoong said.."mind your own business"gyuri said searching for her key on her purse "don't"jaejoong said..

"What's your address?"jaejoong said "go away I can drive"gyuri said jaejoong grabbed the car key and sat on the driver's seat "get inside tell me where you live"jaejoong said "fine"gyuri said and open the opposite door..

gyuri had told jaejoong to stop infront of a classy apartment building. 

"Is this your place?"jaejoong said "yeah"gyuri said as she step out of the car jaejoong just sigh as she saw her being all wasted. 

"what number?"jaejoong asked "I can go alone"gyuri said as she tried to stand up straight but ended up falling down once again... 

soon gyuri feel down and didn't stand up again... good thing jaejoong was still there.. he decided to pick her up and gave gyuri a piggyback ride. 

judging by the keycard that gyuri's holding jaejoong figured out what number she lives in... 

opening the apartment there he found a picture of a man standing next to gyuri in a wedding picture.. 

but soon jaejoong's eyes were set on another item... that had made him realize how lonely she is... 

that guy had passed away and she was left alone "no wonder"jaejoong said