[BTS] Bipolar

Secrets That One Can Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt: She was drowning, but nobody saw her struggle.

This is one-shot 4 of 25. I'm sorry I took so long to update, but I hope you like this one-shot. It was really hard to write, because of all the feels... let me know what you think in the comments. 
And yeah, Yoongi (AGAIN.) :| I can't stop writing about him!
And his ing song started to play on iTunes... #itstime but yeah let me know (pun intended) how you feel about this chapter.

Twenty-two year old Min Yoongi was such a person that everything he did had to be perfect to an extent. His work, his clothes, the music he produced, it had to be perfect. He detested imperfection. To say that he had obsessive compulsive disorder would be too strong a term, for his room was the complete opposite of the work he produced. His studio, however, was cleaner than the halls of Buckingham Palace. 

Yes, Min Yoongi was perfect. Maybe that's why he absolutely detested his sister.

Min Gayoon, eighteen and in her final year of high school, was the total opposite of him. She wasn't perfect, or orderly. She flawed in everything she did. In fact, her very own existence was a flaw. But that wasn't the only reason why Yoongi hated her so much. 

Gayoon was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when she was five years old, when Yoongi was only nine. Her disability meant that she had to be looked after with the utmost care. Unfortunately, due to her condition, their parents tended to care only about Gayoon, and often forgot about Yoongi. In fact, that's what he felt like, living in the Min household. Being invisible. All the attention he was supposed to get from his mother and father had been cruelly robbed away from him.

And it was all because of his ing sister. 

It was why he'd left home ten years later, after he'd turned nineteen and decided that he'd had enough of it. He knew that they didn't care about him anymore, that Gayoon was their top priority.

He was just a useless, broken chess piece, cast aside from the others.

He knew, the moment they left him back at the shopping mall in Daegu when he was eleven, that they didn't allow his presence to be in their thoughts. He knew, when he had to take a train back home that day, that they didn't give him a second glance.

He knew, when he got back home and his parents didn't even realise that he was missing, that he wasn't cared for, or loved anymore. 

The feeling of being rejected by his own family brought up a strong feeling of hatred towards his sister. He hated her. He simply hated her. He didn't give two s about the fact that she was bipolar, because in Yoongi's eyes, Gayoon was an attention-thriving that needed anything and everything to get about with her life. He was sure that a good beating would do her more good than her ing medications would.

He left home when he was nineteen, when Gayoon was fifteen. He didn't know what she looked like anymore, because he had broken off nearly all forms of contact with his family when he left for Gwangju. At the age of twenty-two, he was now free of any concerns regarding his family, and actually had people that cared for him and loved him for who he was. He could pursue his music, he could live without anything bothering his sense of mind. And that's what he loved the most about the place, what he loved the most about excommunicating himself from his family. 

Until that fateful day, in winter.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok, his flatmate, called out to the older male as he picked up the letters from the doormat. "Yoongi, a letter for you." 
"Oh, I haven't received a letter in a while." He grinned as he eagerly grabbed the letter from Hoseok's hands. However, his face fell as he looked at the address. 

"It's from Daegu..." He mumbled darkly. Hoseok knew what that meant. It meant that his family had contacted him again. He looked at his best friend's face as his expression slowly changed from one of anger to one of horror. 

"Dude, my sister's coming here." He blinked. 
"For how long?" Hoseok asked timidly. He knew that Yoongi wasn't on good terms with his family because of his younger sister.

"For an undetermined amount of time... no arguments... she really wants to see you again... a whole load of bull!" Yoongi cursed angrily as he kicked at the shoe rack in frustration. "Jesus, there's no getting away, is there?!"
"Yoongi, don't worry. I got your back." Hoseok nodded firmly. "If she's being impossible, I'll help you deal with it."
"So you're fine with her coming here?" Yoongi looked at him worriedly. This was Hoseok's place that Yoongi was crashing at, and though they shared the rent and other expenses, the place still belonged to Hoseok. 

"I'm not saying I am, but from the way your mother wrote that letter, it doesn't look like we have a choice here." He smiled wryly. "Plus, it can't be that bad, can it?"
"Oh, you haven't met a person with bipolar disorder, have you?" Yoongi said scathingly. "Oh, it'll be ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter