second

spray paints and good records

"Look—Jongdae I'm not gonna confess—"


"Chanyeol you are the apple to my eye. The straw to my berry. The pillow to my case."


"Jongdae, stop. You're starting to turn into a cheese ball..." Baekhyun tried to speak up again, yet stopped by Jongdae again.


"My finger likes to slip into holes. Do you want me to slip in your hole?" 


Baekhyun scrunched his nose in disgust. The more he tried to stop his cousin, the more it tries to help him to confess. Like he had to say all that cheesy stuffs in front of Chanyeol or maybe in a romantic place like a Ferris wheel? That was so ew and was so last year. Being able to hide his feelings in a box is the trend.


"From the scale of 1-10, I'll rate your iness. 1 is the 'ew-stop-no-look' and 10 is the 'aw-babe-can-I-go-out-with-you' i think I'll give you a hundred."


Baekhyun just sat and listened at his friend blabbering. He really couldn't contain his feelings. Jongdae's so cheesy it hurts. He stared at his floor and draw circles on the ground. Would he confess? No he wouldn't confess, he wouldn't, he won't, he never would. Its better to hide it than find out that Chanyeol doesn't like him. He just knew it, ask simsimi.com


It was this night when he cried all his might. Chanyeol overheard Jongdae talking and saying cheesy stuffs while he's helping Baekhyun. He happened to say his feelings for Jongdae out loud, making the older scream internally for help, but couldn't budge out of Chanyeol's grip. It made tears prickle in Baekhyun's eyes. A gush of mixed emotions suddenly came like light. Even though he would like to help Jongdae, he couldn't because it just hurts so bad. 


He watched as Chanyeol pulled the struggling Jongdae to a tree, where perhaps, Baekhyun thinks, is where they had their first kiss. He couldn't do anything but to turn away, leave the place and just go home and cuddle his teddy bears and eat ice creams.


Jongdae suddenly felt the silent treatment Baekhyun was giving him, and it wasn't much a surprise. Baekhyun and Jongdae can rarely seen together anymore, and as if on cue, Jongdae started going out with Chanyeol, leaving Baekhyun longing for a friend who can be his shoulder now he has a broken heart; but that can't be. Because it's his buddy who is the reason why his heart broke.


But there's this night Baekhyun consider as memorable as ever. He was at his home, waiting for Jongdae when he remembers that they were not supposed to talk to each other, so he just went upstairs, exactly the time where Jongdae came home. He didn't expect that the camel would chase him but he did. Yelling him the words he need right now.


"I MISSED YOU!"


It's just so pleasant to hear. Being the Baekhyun that misses his cousin so much, he can't help but to squirm in delight and hug him tight, even if it was a bit cheesy and disgusting, he just bought it. Jongdae explained what happened. Chanyeol was forced to say that he likes him instead of Baekhyun so that he would help him. Help him for what? Baekhyun was curious enough to ask. Jongdae answers in a serious voice: It's because he likes you, you dimwit. 


It's because he likes you.


Chanyeol likes Baekhyun? 


"It's because of how you tried to stop yourself from vandalizing to save him. Remember when you cried and ate ice cream? I told that to him, he was so touched that he was like half crying half laughing."


"So he fell for me for that single thing?"


"No, his answer's a bit cheesy though:


'No I did not, I fell for him for everything. His looks, his attitude, his soft smiles and rectangular mouth. His little gestures which describes cuteness. How he vandalizes, how he calls Principal names yet is still scared of him. I hate chemistry but we make chemistry, pun intended. Because that's what I am. I like him for everything. Simply everything Baekhyun.'"


Baekhyun couldn't explain how happy he was.


"He invites you to the garden tomorrow. 9:00 in the morning. He says don't be late or you'll not see the sun." both of them just chuckled.


***


Baekhyun woke up early in the morning, excited to see what's in the garden. He didn't waste any of his time which is the reason why his mother asks why is he different? Like Baekhyun being a lazy bum since birth, there's no way for him to be this industrious!


"Nothing mom."


He found a wall filled with graffiti, Chanyeol holding spray cans. 


"What the is this, Chanyeol?" he said, almost a whisper. The younger laughed and gave the spray cans to him. "That's your flowers, silly."


Baekhyun blinked and stared at the huge vandalized wall in front of him. "You did it all for me?"


The taller took a step and stood beside him. "Hmm, is it pretty?" he said while looking at Baekhyun's face directly, sending fluttering butterflies into Baekhyun's stomach.


"So... pretty!"


"WHAT IS THIS?!"


(That day, Chanyeol was not the student council president for a month, yet he really didn't care. He hugged the principal due to extreme happiness delight, pun intended, and didn't care much about the situation like he used to.


Because its also the day he and Baekhyun became lovers who cannot be separated, forever.)

 



i'm so sorry for the plot i just can't think of any but chanyeol could be a student council president, right? it's boring doing just paperworks, why not give him a love life? ;)

so thank you, uhmmmmm, for reading till the end? ok.