Revealing the truth....

The Fallen.

A new character is added again guys...sorry for adding more charcters...

meet Yunho he will be playing the role of Dwight,an angel that can see preminitions and everything he sees happen,he is also a councilor of the Headmaster...

 

@KARA's House

 

Gyuri is checking every room of the girls,checking if they're already asleep,she went to Hara's room and saw Hara looking at the ring....Hara-ah why are you still awake?We promise the principal that we would help her clean the school since there won't be any classes because of the wild fire that happened..

Unnie, uhmmm.......... Hara stuttered....What is it Hara?Is there something bothering you? Nothing unnie Hara responded with a fake smile...I'll just go to sleep unnie,see you tomorrow....

 

@The Headmaster's headquarter

      The headmaster is resting when someone entered his room, am I disturbing you master? Dwight ask...No,why? The headmaster respond.I just wanna talk to you about the 5 Girls that are currently in Earth...Why are you suddenly interested about them? the headmaster said confusingly...You still don't know do you?The girls didn't just saw the ring by chance it was the ring that chose them.....What are you saying Dwight??The headmaster arose from his seat.How could you say that????Dwight sigh....That ring has been lost in this world for many centuries now,and now it will just come out...I don't think so...And you can't possibly forget about the threat that Verlon told you...

*Flashback*

You'll see Headmaster...I will comeback you'll see and by then be prepared!!!!Verlon then disappeared..

*End of Flashback*

 

That's true but we have to see the signs first..The Headmaster said calmly..Just my advice headmaster watch Hara for the signs since she has the ring.And what signs are we supposed to watch for? We should watch if there are signs of Verlon on her or even just the memory of Verlon Dwight sighs....We should watch if Verlon will take over Hara Goo....WHAT???The headmaster was shock...Are you saying that Verlon will take over Hara??The headmaster ask, Yes and once he takes over her,Hara will no longer exist....So you're saying Verlon chose Hara to take over? Dwight you're preminitions are always right but are you sure about these??How about the 4 other girls???The headmater said curiously...Maybe the legendary angels Dwight responded....No way Dwight the 4 of them??The headmaster said....Don't underestimate the 4 of them headmaster they are one of the Cayceles...

AN:Cayceles are picked angels that can be the next one in the throne,only few or even only less than 10 angels are picked.

 

Well then I must warn Gyuri about these things...Dwight I hope your preminitions can change coz I hate to lose these 5 girls...The headmaster said sadly.