The Ring

The Fallen.

 

Jiyoung’s PoV

Yah Kang Jiyoung!!!you have to stop breaking other people’s things. The unnies are already mad .arasso Kang Jiyoung??But how can I avoid that??

Just then the teacher called her. Jiyoung!!!are you even listening??What topic are we now???

Jiyoung: Uhmm….the rules and regulations in here..

Teacher: good, you can still keep up…

The teacher discusses again..

TR: I’ am sure that all of you knew what the rules are but there’s this one rule that any angel should not break.

*Jiyoung becomes interested to the topic*

TR: it’s that any angel should not go to Earth….Even though we’re guarding them we should not go there…It’s very forbidden.

Jiyoung: Is there someone who already broke the rule???

TR: yes there are some angels who already broke this rule but those angels should not be mentioned anymore

Jiyoung: what’s the punishment of breaking this rule???are they going to sweep the park???

TR: it’s more than that they are banned from entering this place again…so I warn you all that you should never go to Earth.

*After class*

Jiyoung: unnie!!!!

Hara: aww my ears jiyoungie…

Jiyoung: sorry

Gyuri: so what did you learn from class??

Jiyoung: I didn’t pay that much attention to class today since it’s really boring

Seungyeon: it’s not like it’s the first time you didn’t pay attention to classes..

Jiyoung: yah!!unnie,  but I did learn one thing and it’s really important..

Nicole: And what is that??

Jiyoung: That we cannot go to Earth…If we break this rule we will be banned from going back…

Gyuri: Why do you look like you’re really curious is there something bothering you?

Jiyoung: I’m just curious why can’t we, I mean we do guard them every day but why can’t we go there?

Hara: I heard some rumors that there’s this one angel that fell in love with a human and that angel goes to Earth and when the angel  gets back the angel brought the human, the human brings great destruction to this place,

Nicole: bwoh??what happened next?

Gyuri: It is said that the human was executed in here for bringing great destruction and the angel was banned and was sent to Earth.

Seungyeon: And live with them? I can’t imagine what will happen to me if I will live there..

Gyuri: Why??

Seungyeon: We can’t fly and we will have to do those work that is very tiring just to live while in here we don’t need to work just to earn money to keep on living…

Nicole: Yeah…and there’s no such thing as rich and poor in here, all of us here are the same level, of course except for the officials who rule this world and the head master.

 A few weeks has passed

Nicole: can we do something fun?

Hara: Do you want to go shopping??

Seungyeon: yah let’s go shopping

Gyuri: are you sure?? Don’t you have anything else to do??

Jiyoung: no, do you unnie??

Gyuri: yes since I am helping my father with his things….I do not have that free time just like you do.

Nicole: then we will help you do it so you can finish t early

Gyuri: sure if it’s ok for you

Seungyeon: we’ll do anything just to go shopping , right HARA??

Hara: yeah sure..

 

*After Helping Gyuri*

 

Seungyeon: yah can we go shopping now??

KARA: Yeah!!!

 

No One’s POV

The girls run all over the mall going to one store to another..Fitting many clothes that they like…

They also buy many clothes that suite them both

KARA's clothes

Jiyoung: ah this is Daebak!!!

Seungyeon: I know right

 *When they are walking they pass through a dark alley*

Seungyeon: ahh, I hate passing through a dark alley

Nicole: what was that??

*Right then they saw a shimmering light in the alley, they flew into the shimmering light*

Hara: It’s a ring

*Just then the ground started shaking and that same moment the head master knew that someone has found the ring that was supposed to be lost forever.*