The Kitten

The Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fandom: BTS
Characters: Seokjin, kitten!Jungkook, Namjoon, mentioned cat!Yoongi.
 

Kitten

At the moment he rolled out of his bed, and hurt his arm, Seokjin knew it was going to be a bad day. Other than hurting his arm, he also spilled coffee on himself, and then he was late for work.

The bad day, might have been the reason why, he was fearing the incoming call from his friend Namjoon. Namjoon never called him. It was normally textmessages between them, not calls. 

Seokjin sighed as he answered his phone. "You better have something important to say, because I'm in the middle of a bunch of work." He knew he sounded annoyed, but it didn't matter at all. All he wanted was to finish his work, go home to sleep and hope for a better day tommorow. 

"I know and I'm sorry," Namjoon said from the other end of the phone. "Keep it still!" Seokjin was pretty sure, that that wasn't directed towards him. In the bagground he heard something which sounded like something between a whine and a growl. 

"Who or what are you together with?" Seokjin asked, still trying to get some of his papers done. 

Ofcourse, Namjoon didn't tell him. "You'll see when you come home," he said. Frankly speaking, Seojin wasn't sure how to interpret the answer.

"Now tell me where your emergency kit is," Namjoon continued. 

It was then, Seokjin understood that Namjoon was in his apartment. Not alone, but with someone - or something, Seokjin wasn't sure. 

"Why? Are you hurt?" 

"No I'm not," Namjoon assured his friend, before he started to worry. "Just tell me where it is." 

The oldest of the two sighed in defeat, even though he hadn't tried to defend anything. "It's over the sink in the bathroom." There had been a time where he had kept it under the sink, but then his friend Hoseok got a cat - or rather a catboy - who was just too curious. Let's just say that Hoseok had a lot of things to clean after that. Since then, the emergencykit had been over the sink. 

When Namjoon ended the call, Seokjin sighed once again. He didn't actually look forward to coming home.

--

Seokjin stood outside of his apartment. Inside he was debating whether to leave or face Namjoon and the reason why he was at his apartment.

There wasn't really any other choice than to open the door, and enter. 

What suprised Seokjin a bit, was that the apartment looked like it had done when he left it in the morning. The part in front of the door did at least. 

He had kind of expected his apartment to be one big mess, but now that that wasn't the thing, his nerves calmed down a bit. 

He found Namjoon in the livingroom. He was sitting on the couch, playing with his own fingers. It was easy to figure out, that he was waiting for the elder to come home. 

When he saw Seokjin in the door to the room, Namjoon quickly got up from the couch and asked Seokjin to sit down. It seemed like Namjoon was as nervous to tell the elder what he had to say, as the elder was to hear it. 

Without saying anything Seokjin sat down in front of Namjoon. He didn't say anything, just looked at his friend. 

"Hyung," Namjoon started, "promise not to yell at me, and listen to what I have to say before you do anything. Please?" He sounded serioous. It wasn't like Namjoon to be like this. The thing he wanted to tell, had to be pretty important. 

With a nod, Seokjin leaned back in the stool he sat on, waiting for the younger to say what he had to say. 

"There may be a cat in your bed right now," Namjoon said. His voice was suddenly very quiet. 

Seokjin took a deep breath. He had never been very fond of cats. It wasn't that he hated them, he had just never wanted one. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter