Never Forget

Fallin' In Love With U

I a bit dizzy. I get up from my bed. My bed? Maybe i faint. I look at the clock. Its 10pm. I grab my phone. No message. I shock." Yeobeoseyo?", i heard a girl answer." Is that Ha young?", i heard like she is crying." Yes...its me...u Hana right?", she cry." Ha young! Where is Hansoo?", i ask." He...is...gone.....", Ha young said. I shock. My phone fall. My tears also fall.

He is dead...

I accept the truth. I must cheer up. Hansoo ask me to. I must." I need to forget about it...", i said. I go to the kitchen." They not sleep here..", i whisper to myself. I open the frigde and grab 4 cup of mocha. I drink it. Slowly while my tears fall." I know i cant forget about it...", i whisper. I just drink 2 of it. I smile.

Taehyung POV

I heard someone make a noise from the kitchen so i go there." Hana?", i ask. She look at me while her eyes was read." Omo..hana..why u drink it?", i ask her. I hold her hand cause she looks like drunk. She push me." Dont worry Tae..im okay...i just want to forget about it...", she cry." Forget about what?", i ask." Hansoo..he just pass away...i want to forget about him...but i know i cant...", she cry more." Hana...pls dont be like this...tomorrow is school...u drunk!", i beg." Im okay..i still know u...U are my love..", she smile but drunkenly." Hana...", i hug her. She had so much pain." Pls stop it for me..im begging you...", i said." He is dead...", she just keep said that. She is in Trauma. I know.

In the morning.

I realize that we sleep at kitchen last night." Its 6:30 Hana...wake up...", i said." Hmm..", she nod. She walk to go to her room but suddenly she fall down. She was faint! I get her room." Guys...she had a fever...", i call the guys." Hana....why u make me worried? Look! U make urself in pain!", i said." Im sorry Tae..im okay...khaja..we will be late for school...", she smile at me while get up." Hana...u're not okay...u had a fever...u drunk last night...", i said." No..im not..", she serious." Its okay Tae..i can takr care by myself...im not drink the mocha again...", she go to toilet." Get ready for school", she ask me to get out. I just agreed.

At school.

She not the real Hana. She not treat me even talk to me." Hana..are u okay? Im...lonely..pls dont be like this..", i said

End of Taehyung POV

" im okay..sorry Tae..cause make u worried...im emotional...sorry Tae..", i smile." U know what...u looks like angel while u smile!", he smile." Owh yeah? Thanks..i dont think about it anymore...cause he ask me to cheer up...", i smile again." U a tough girl Hana...but u still cant protect ur self..", he told me." That's why im fallin in love with you...cause u can protect me..", i smile. 

He make me more sane and teach me how to appreaciatte the love. Im thank to him. And i will never let his hand go from me. He is mine.

" im fallin in love with u, Hana...", 

~THE END~

Describe plssss ^•^