chapter 02

The perfect killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked into that school, everybody was looking at her. She don't know what to do, just awkwardly walked pass them. She don't know why they were starring at her until there's a guy came and talked to her.

' Hey:), new face aka beauty? Did you lost? Want me to lead you? ' He blocked Yuri's way. Sigh, Yuri sighed. Her beauty made her angry somehow. She regretted for refusing Donghae's accompany.

' Nope, I'm not stupid. ' Yuri increased her speed until she bumped into a guy. All her things came out from her bag, her hair was a mess, sitting on the floor. She looked up and saw a familiar face. ' Sehun? ' A name came out from her lips.

That guy smirked, ' Seem like you know me, huh? ' Sehun helped Yuri clean her things, leaned his head near her right ear, ' Did you do on purpose? ' He said.

' What? ' Yuri frowned. ' Why I need to do that? ' Yuri raised her right eyebrow. Sehun shrugged his shoulder arrogantly and walked away. Yuri looked at Sehun at his back, 'What an interesting target to spy on. ' She chuckled.

' Girls nowadays are totally crazy for me. ' Said Sehun in his mind.
------
At the way to the classroom'

'Woah. ' Yuri looked at that guy, the guy looked back and smiled. He walked toward her and smirked.

' Seem like we met again. ' The guy named Kai looked at Yuri's name tag and called her name. ' Kwon Yuri, what a nice name? '

Kai let out his hand and hinted Yuri gives him something. ' What? ' Asked Yuri.

' You forget? My blue dress ' Said Kai.

' Ah! I threw it yesterday. ' Yuri remembered that she threw the dirty blue dress as she was forced by Donghae since Donghae don't like Yuri touch another man's things.

' Haha. Seems like you're ready  to be my girlfriend, honey. ' Said Kai.

' Bwo?! I just can buy a new same dress for you. I'm not interested to be your girlfriend, find others. ' Said Yuri while showing her gold credit card to Kai

' Emm, I don't think you're able to buy me a same dress. It's limited edition. ' Said Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter