Chapter 01

The perfect killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To readers :) 
This story is just a fanfiction please don't take too serious when u're reading it. And also sorry for my grammar mistakes or horrible mistakes as English is not my first language. 
Please enjoy reading :)

 

news
' The blackpearl is back '

' Bang So Kyu, 35 years old, a paparazzi, was found at an amusement park this morning but unfortunately he was dead. And we are suspecting the murderer is blackpearl since there's a mark on the dead body.'

The girl smirked while watching the news at XOXO Café, she slipped her favorite hot chocolate. ' It's hot . ' She took a tissue and whipped her y red lips. She searched blackpearl on Google with her iPad. As expected, it was trending on Internet. She chuckled as she knew the reason why the guy die and how he die since she is the murderer, Kwon Yuri.

Blackpearl, the famous mysterious murderer who everybody scared of. Every time she murders a person, she will leave a mark like blackpearl on that person's wrist with her favorite knife .Blackpearl is her favorite name since there's an old man nicknamed her when she was two years old. She loves that man but unluckily he was dead along with his wife. And yet, they are her lovely parents.

Somethings that Yuri know is her parents were killed. She saw everything with her both eyes like how those scary people killed her parents since she was hidden by her parents.She cried all day after her parents dead until she was adopted by a strange guy, an experienced killer.

' Ding! ' a message from her stepfather. Yuri read the text and leave the café. She drove her red Lamborghini to the place that her stepfather mentioned on the text. She went in and saw her stepfather was waiting her at the living room. ' Hey, dad. ' she greeted.

' Hey, you killed a guy again? ' He asked while pouring the water for Yuri. ' Why? ' He was waiting an acceptable reason  from Yuri.

' Well, that freaking paparazzi found out that I'm the damn blackpearl. ' she explained. The stepfather looked at her as he wanted to know how the paparazzi found out. ' Power of paparazzi. ' Yuri rolled her eyes annoyed.

' You already murdered four paparazzi for the same reason. Can't you be more aware to those paparazzi?'he said. ' But anyway, good job and do not do the same mistake anymore.' he added. Yuri nodded as she agreed.

' Look at this pic. ' He took out a picture of a guy. Yuri peeked at the photo and wowed.

' isn't this guy is the oh's one and only son, Oh Sehun? ' Yuri raised her both eyebrows.

' You know him? '

' From Paparazzi. ' Yuri answered awkwardly.

' I need you do favor for me which is spy on him. I already transfer you to XOXO University from Seoul University. ' He said. ' He same age as u.'

' Wow, sound interesting. ' Yuri took the picture and looked closely. ' He looks kinda handsome though.' Yuri smiled at her stepfather. But her stepfather glared back and she flinched.

' Do not love fall in love. Love will only make you fail your mission, it is not helping you at all. ' He warned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter