Chapter 1

"We'll Make it Through"

"Happy birthday!!" Your parents shouted, as you wake up startled and you hear a click.

"D-dont tell me you just did dad?!" You asked in alarm and he laughs and nods his head, showing the camera to your mother, whom gives a giggle.

"Watch out darling, she might get you for that." Your mother smiles and holding a cake, she carefully walks to the edge of the bed. "Happy birthday _________." 

"You didn't have to, you know. Next year, don't surprise me." You said giving them a stern look.

"Hurry and blow out the candles." Your father says, impatient to snap a photo of you blowing the cake. You roll your eyes and blowing the candle, another click sounds.

"What'd you wish for?" Your father asked, checking the camera.

"For me to get my beauty sleep." You smile sweetly.

"Well, let's not bother the birthday girl but, be sure to come down for breakfast, we have another surprise for you!" Your mother says and she gives you a kiss on the forehead, as well as your dad and then they leave your room.

Sighing, you lay back down as your phone rings and you see that it's Jimin.

-"Happy birthday beautiful." 

-"Thank you handsome."

-"Are you busy today?"

-"Not if my parents want to have me for the rest." 

"Then, invite me over that way we can all spend time on your birthday." You hear him smile over the phone.

-"I'd rather be with you, only you." 

-"Dont tempt me right now. I'll pick you up at 7 ?" 

-"I'll be waiting." You smile and hang up. 

Once you got out of bed and went to take a shower, you head downstairs for breakfast. Reaching the kitchen, someone grabs you from behind and spins you around as you shriek.

"Guess who!" Someone says and putting you down, you turn to see your brother smiling, with open arms.

"Oppa!" You jump on him and give him a bear hug.

"Now, how long has it been since I've seen you? 3 years? Maybe 4?" He asks, pulling away from the hug and pinching your cheeks.

"Four, duh. How's the traveling been? Where'd you go, do you have any souvenirs to give me?" You grin leading him to the kitchen.

"Its great like always, I've been throughout all of Europe and Japan, and no I don't have anything for you.. Just kidding, of course I do." He walks to the living room and coming back with a big box, he hands it to you.

"Woah, this is huge. What is it?" You take the present and start to tear off the wrapper.

"I got it in Osaka." He says.

As you open the lid of the box, you see that its a giant rilakumma bear. 

"Haha, thank you. I'll keep it on my bedside." You said, and you both have breakfast.

-----------

"I heard you're dating someone, if I heard correctly from mom and dad." Your brother said, biting a melona ice cream, sitting in front of the porch.

"Of course they'd say something." You said, rolling your eyes.

"How long have you guys been dating? What's he like? What's his name?" 

"Calm down, one at a time please. We've been dating for 4 months now.

 "Who's the guy?"

"His name is Park Jimin, and he is a great person." You eye your brother.

"Has he been treating you right?" He asked, putting an arm around you.

"Of course, he's picking me up later but I don't know where he'll be taking me." You shrug.

"I'm just asking, if he doesn't treat you right, he's gonna have to deal with me." He says, and you laugh.