Chapter 2

"We'll Make it Through"

By 7 PM, you head out the front door to meet Jimin.

"You look beautiful." He says, slightly blushing to himself. 

You wore a red dress with white heels, hair perfectly straighten decorated with a pearl clip.

"Thank you." You grin. He takes your hand and opens the car door.

As he drives, you watch how handsome he is, in a white collared button up, hair styled up, jawline exposed.

"I know, I know, I'm handsome. All this is for you to stare at, and only you." He smirks, looking at you and you start to blush. He grabs your hand and locks them as he looks straight ahead.

Arriving at a fancy restaurant, he opens the door for you and you climb out. As you both head inside, the waitress leads you both to a private room with a table, champagne on the side.

"Aren't you overdoing it a bit too much?" You asked, sitting down.

"Maybe? I just want to spend this wonderful night with you." He smiles which makes you chuckle.

Jimin orders food for you, despite not knowing what to get. 15 minutes later, the food arrives and you look at it with wide eyes.

"This is too much!" You whisper loudly once the waitress leaves the room.

"Don't worry about it, just eat, we still have somewhere else to go." He says and starts eating.

 Half an hour after dinner, he decides to blindfold you from knowing where they're going.

"Is this necessary?" You asked, sitting still.

"Its a surprise, we're almost there." You hear him smile.

The car comes to a sudden slow and he tells you to wait while he opens the door for you.as you get out the car slowly, he carefully leads you somewhere where there is grass. He lets go of you and pacing to go behind you, he unties the blindfold to reveal a lights wrapped around a tree, dimly lit and candles shaped as a heart around the tree.

"W-what is this.." You say, surprised by how pretty the scenery is in front of you. You slowly make your way around the tree, fascinated by how beautifully decorated it is. Suddenly, pink petals start falling and you look around and end up catching on in your hand.

"Do you like it? It took me a while to set it up with the help of the members. I had to buy them ice cream for working hard, haha." He says.

"Like it? I love it. It so beautiful, this is the best birthday ever." You said, walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the lips. He pulls away and removes a few petals from your head.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I left your present in the car, I'll be right back OK." He pecks you on the cheek and as he disappears from your sight, you suddenly hear footsteps coming towards you and they suffocate you with a handkerchief and a few seconds later, you fall into a slump.