Four

Hunt
Please log in to read the full chapter

The pen that was previously in Jang Min's hand let out clattering noise when it came in contact with the floor. Silently, all heads in the classroom turned to culprit. 

Oh great. Jang Min thought.

Putting a strong upfront all she casually picked her pen in a steady pace and continued to scramble her answers on the sheet.

On the outside Jang Min was acting like she wasn't bothered by it but she mentally scolded herself for letting her guard down and ended in such an awkward moment.

 

This mental battle did not went un-noticed by one person.

Someone was already studying Jang Min when she first step into the school's grounds.

His hawk eyes gazing through her soul.

The latter felt shivers down her spine. She felt someone boring a gaze on her soul and tried her best to ignore it.

 

Kris's POV:

Oh it her. The girl from the forest.

I thought my senses went wrong this morning when I first stepped out of the sports car I was welcomed with an intriguing yet a trace of familiarity smell. 

But it was soon blended into the sea of fan girls so I cannot track the presence anymore.

The guys were doing usual things; either flirting or ignoring. And of course I belong to the flirting group.

How could I not?

I mean who am I? 

Kris Wu. The almighty alpha not to mention a drop dead gorgeous one.

Well I was born this way.

These girls practically drool up upon my presence. Might as well go along with it. No harm in doing so. 

She doesn't know. 

My head was soon whipped towards a particular direction when I caught the words "... what's so great about them?"

I thought she would have cower down or be blushing once few of my pack and my gazes stared down at her.

Surprisingly, the only reaction I got was a boring stare. I heard a few little gasps near me I guess I'm not the only being astonished then.

Luckily she never caught our reactions since she had already heading off towards the school's hallway.

She was actually one of those girls that doesn't fangirl over us. A few have occurred previously but it never ended nicely. 

She probably was going to be end up like them. 

Pretend not to like us to get our attention and then realise they are even worst the girls I normally flirt with.

Obsessed. Totally obsessed and afterwards is something not worth thinking about.

Well I doubt I will be seeing her that often.

Clearly that assumption went down the drain when she was introduced this very first morning to my homeroom class as the new girl.

I have to admit this girl amused quite bit from the way she back talked Miyoung; this girl has been wanting to be my girlfriend or thinks she's my mate. So delusional.

I frowned at her answer when she made no objections as to being categorised as just being human. 

I would thought she was a supernatural or even at least an Ace.

The way she stared-scanned the whole class clearly showed she was less of a human?

Strange.

How else would she able to detect the other presence in the forest?

This girl is hiding something. Well it's not my problem.

The Jang Min girl was assigned next to Sehun and that kid literally beamed at her trying to strike up a conversation. 

He failed big time when his expected response was so far from reality all he got was a cold stare. 

I had a hard time trying to suppress my laughters but only to let it slip a little. The other boys also snickered at Sehun's failure attempt.

Dam this girl is mentally strong. 

And so cold.

Her smell is one of kind. The same smell that caught my mind this morning.

I am the slightest entertained by her. 

Now I think about what was she doing at the forest the other day? 

 

Whilst everyone was scribbling answers on the sheet I was discussing with Suho about the pack stuff and we talked at a very low range since he was just behind me.

There wasn't supposed to be anyone that can listen to our conversation as it is quite important. 

In the midst of conversing something serious a loud clank of the metal pen crashed onto the floor and it was the Jang Min girl who dropped her pen.

She just picked up her pen like nothing has interrupted the silence and continued to write down her answers. 

I can clearly see herself being embarrassed about the situation.

Why did she drop a pen when the conversation was getting very serious?

She couldn't possible heard our conversation?!

Impossible she's just a human. No way can a human have such a low hearing range.

Possibly coincidentally?

Yeah it is. Calm yourself down Kris!

No one can hear what me and Suho was talking.

 

 

Kris co

Please log in to read the full chapter