Three

Hunt
Please log in to read the full chapter

On the first day in X city Jang Min managed to find a small cottage situated near the forest but where did she get the money? Well from her savings and some from unknown sources. 

She stood in front of the cottage. It looks similar to it. She muttered and a wave of memories washed through her. She closed her eyes thinking back the laughs that tickled her ears, the smiles that shined brighter the sun and the warmy feeling that filled her up.

Unknowingly, she cracked a small smile but soon disappeared like a tornado when she opened her eyes.  

The house in front of her looks empty.

It looks dead.

The once laughing sounds were replaced by deafening silence.

The once sunshine smiles were replaced by soaring cries from the skies and drizzled miserably on the window pane.

The once warmth nuzzling feeling were devoured by loneliness.

All those unwanted feelings were drowning her leaving her heart freezing inch by inch and finally the coldness swallowed it up. 

 

The next day Jang Min had to get ready for school and waking up so early was definitely not her thing. 

Why does school have to start so GOD DAM early?! She said frustratingly. But only the usual silence replied to her. She sat up and stared at her room which looked bare. Nothing more than a bed, a closet and a drawer inside.

Massaging her temples tiredly Jang Min thought to herself,

Once I have them I would never have to see this silence again.

She got up and got ready. Once she was dressed in her uniform she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

"Hmm... the uniform is not bad and the material looks like it's in good equality. But too bad I won't be wearing this for long." speaking to herself whilst inspecting herself. A common thing Jang Min used to do to get rid the some bits of loneliness. 

She straightened her uniform and headed for the door. 

Since the school was kind of close to her place she decided to walk to school and paid more attention to her surroundings. Noting some important things in her head along the way that will become handy when she needs it in the future.

After walking for 10 minutes Jang Min stopped at the gates and looked boredly at the school sign. 

SS Academy... Urgh. Why did I enrol myself here again?

Jang Min stared into space thinking the answer to her question not caring students that were wearing the same uniforms walking past and looking at her strangely. 

"Why is she stood in front of the gate like an idiot?" 

"Probably because it's her first time coming and seeing a school!"

"Figures! Such a lowly creature. Dam I don't want to stand near her I don't want to catch any diseases!!"

Although Jang Min was inside her bubble but she clearly picked up the gossips about her from her highly sensitive ears. One that she's very proud of despite being a human or an Ace her hearing range was incredibly stronger compared to humans hence when it comes dangers she's already alerted before it's close enough to inflict any pain on her. 

Don't. Don't let them get to you. Don't allow them to anger you. Cannot let your eyes change colour otherwise everything will be busted!! Calm down. Calm down.

So she ignored the gossips and continued to think of her previous question. After several moments her brain finally clicked on.

Ah now I remember this school contains the stuff I need in order to get them. But it's such a hassle to sneak in. The security here looks quite tough to break in. Sign. I guess enrolling into this school is probably easier. 

Not even five seconds has past her radar ears picked up footsteps. More like a large batch of footsteps stamping across the poor ground and several cars.

Wait cars and lots of footsteps? There's like 30 minutes before the first bell so why do I hear so many footsteps?! 

Jang Min comtemplated to herself but decided to step aside to see the cause to such a huge commotion. 

She walked through the gates and moved aside swiftly which she was thankful later.

Why? A group more precisely a crowd rushed through the gates and all Jang Min felt was a strong wind has knocked her over. Her hair was whipped furiously backwards and her skirt almost went upwards if not she put her hand to hold it in position beforehand. 

The hell?! Seriously I know you love to show off that you're a supernatural but isn't this a bit too much!! She glared at the crowd of girls.

The crowd were too excited about what was going to happen were oblivious to the sharp glares Jang Min were throwing. 

Again less than five seconds the crowd erupted loud screams and it broadcasted with the school grounds.

Jang Min can literally imagine her ears bleeding at this moment as the deafening cries were killing her ears. But she kept all her expressio

Please log in to read the full chapter