One

Hunt
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jang Min's POV:

 

Huff Puff Huff Puff

Why am I running? I have no idea. Once I came back to senses I'm already running for my dear life so I had no other way but to carrying on running. Dam! I cursed in my head my legs are beginning to hurt and not long enough the soaring pain began to itch up my legs, and crawling through my body slowly and painfully. My body now feels like it's being punctured by thousands of pins again and again from each step my feet stomped across the muddy path ahead. My brain is yelling my feet to stop running which despite the command from my brain and alarm bells ticking off my senses, my feet decided to ignore ALL of it and continued to do whatever it was doing. Running. Since when did my feet took control of my body? When the unbearable pain found its way to my throat it did nothing other than make itself home. First it was my legs and now my throat! What next?! I thought. It wraps its fingers around my throat and gave it a tight squeeze. Crap. I'm going to be out of breath any second now. Yay! I'm going to die soon! Just Great. I sarcastically said to myself. An image of my parents smiling to me suddenly flashed across my mind which immediately made me shook my death thoughts away and power myself with energy. The pain I was previously experiencing finally unlatched itself out of me and I felt so much better. How long have I been running now? I thought.

 

From that point I began to observe my surroundings which was kind of hard since everything looks like it's zooming out due to the pace I was running. Somewhere in my gut is telling me something is definitely wrong with this place however my mind is blooming a nostalgic feeling within me. This warm feeling is forcing my lips to stretch out to a smile which is too far from my liking. Looking around trying to make out where the hell am I and what I am doing here but all I can see is muddy path ahead of me that was almost coming to an end, trees towering over me and in between the trees I manage to catch a glimpse of a.... waterfall. That....that...t-that w-waterfall... no it can't be. No WAY this is happening right now. No way. Hahaha. Impossible. 

 

Then realisation hit me like a tonne of bricks fell on me. This was the path to my home. The one and only one. Once, just the mere thought of it would make me smile like an idiot. The beautiful garden outside my once called home were filled with different flowers and the scenery was just breath taking. No matter how many times I've seen it I never find it boring, simply because you couldn't. In the middle of garde

Please log in to read the full chapter