You are?

I Met Her.

[No One's POV]

Yesung slowly read the fic. He scrolled down, slowly absorbing the story.

"Woah, this fic is good." he mumbled to himself. Ryeowook popped out of nowhere and replied.

"Yeah i know right? Theres stories of Kyuhyun too."

"No fics about the rest of us?" Yesung slightly pouted.

"Ani, look here, she said that she'll write yours next because she was working really hard on it, she want's it to be the best." Ryeowook explained, "Be glad you're her bias" he added.

"I'm her bais?" Yesung questioned with excitement.

"Ne. Lucky bastard. I want her to write a fic about me" Ryeowook looked down and pouted, "too bad she's kinda busy with her exams now."

"How do you know?" Yesung asked confusingly. As if he knew her. Tch.

"I asked her, you know you can create an account and ask right?" Ryeowook gave Yesung a duh-don't-you-know-it look.

Ignoring Ryeowook, he quickly dragged his mouse and pressed the "Login/Register" icon on the top righthandcorner.

Hmm, he scrolled down to to the 'Register' part. What username should i use? Vocaldude? YehYeh? SujuSung? Thats weird. Tsk.

He scratched his head. "Nah, i'll just put my twitter name." He decided and typed while saying each character.

"S...h....f......l....y...3..4..2..4..." and typed his password.

"Now to comment" he clapped his hands together and went back to sujuforever98's wall.

What should i write? My english isn't that good. What should i say? Hello i'm yesung can you write your fic about me already i'm anticipating? NOOOO thats too awkward and thats exposing who i am! Scratch that! Ahhhhhh!

He went to google translator and typed in the korean words, but in the end, it translated as "I love you, you're my story, write more of it."

"GAHHH! IT TOTALLY MAKES NO SENSE!" He screamed out loud. "GRRR!"

He started typing in his 'standard' english.

"I love your story, write more please." he typed.

He rubbed his hands together, hoping to get a response from the author. please reply, my english is ish but please reply.

Immediately, he got a response from sujuforever98. He went on to his wall and checked. Amazingly, she wrote it in korean.

"Thank you for your comment!" it means a lot to me! Haha i can tell you're a foreigner, don't worry, i've checked, you're korean (: But your username... it's familiar, can i ask who are you?"

Omo! She replied!!  But, she says my username is familiar, could it be she followed me on twitter?

In a swift move, he typed : "I'm SuperJunior's Yesung, yes. i'm real, in case you thought of me as a fake. " he set the message as private and sent it immediately.

In the corner of his eye, he spotted Ryeowook playing with his phone.

"Put down the phone you maknae. " He said in a pissed tone. He hates it when Ryeowook touches his phone. It was private.

He turned and saw that he got a reply already.

"Mwoh Jinja?!? Annyong. Man Min Rin imida. Sorry for being rude oppa. i hope you like my fic. ^^" She replied.

"Oh.. Min Rin ne. " he mumbled. He looked on her wall and found out she lives in Korea too.

Nowonder she types korean so fast. And i thought she was some foreigner. Aish, i'm such a fool.

(Sorry my computer cannot turn this part back from italics *_*) He smiled to himself and typed : "Nice to meet you."

~-~

Short chapter again.

And i think its going to be short chapters again and again...

*Does Again and Again - 2PM dance* HELL YEAH

okay anyways. Hope you like it!

Anticipate it!

This story has not been read through, it has only been typed. HAHA.