It's Okay, Even If It's Hurt

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Insider revealed that Big Bang Seungri and SNSD Seohyun is actually knew each other closely since 2010.”

 

[+449, -9] Hul, Seungri is amazing. Seohyun too!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+404, -18] If only Seungri didn’t involved with scandal in 2012. Their story can be sweet but now it cringes me.

3. [+370, -27] Seungri is really doesn’t know what the real meaning of ‘give up’. He started courting her since 2008 ㅋ

4. [+87, -16] Really Seohyun? 2010? Yonghwa is being used ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+53, -3] The fact that they knew each other ‘closely’ since 2010 actually revealed that Seohyun is’t really innocent girl.

6. [+50, -8] I guess rumors aren't all groundless... A 'what if' turned into an actual thing.

7. [+48, -19] Now I can see why Seohyun been hanging around disguised ㅋㅋㅋ So? Seungri cheated on her with Japanese girl?

 

 

 

2010

 

Actually, Seohyun and Seungri has been went through lots of thing together. There are secret that only the two of them knew. Actually, they started to knew each other since 2010. but started being a close friend.

 

 

Ah~ha! Yes. Since she was filming ‘We Got Married’ with Yonghwa but she is not ‘cheating’ with him. Besides, ‘We Got Married’ is only business relationship and its a win-win situation as Yonghwa want to hide his secret relationship with his non-celebrity girlfriend, also his company wants him to gain popularity as CNBlue has just debuted at that time. Meanwhile, she joined ‘We Got Married’ to experienced what is ‘dating’, also her company want her to gain more recognition from public because she is the youngest and has less recognition back then as ‘SEOHYUN.

 

 

Everything went well, Yonghwa gained popularity and managed to keep safely his hidden relationship and they also became a good friend. But still, she wants to experiencing love in real meaning. No camera, no staffs, no black room for interview. Until one fine night, she met Seungri but they aren’t couple back then. They are just close friend, really CLOSE friend who can share anything with each other. But their friendship isn’t perdurable as just they thought it will be.

 

 

“If you keep acting like this. I will stop seeing you.” She herself doesn’t believe she blurted out the words to his face. But really, she is only see him as a friend or merely just a close oppa. Plus, she is in the middle of filming reality show ‘We Got Married’. Even if it is a fake marriage, still it is not right for her being in relationship with another man.

 

 

“Wait, Yonghwa oppa is also seeing someone right now.” She thought.

 

 

“But Juhyun-ah, it’s still not right. Plus, Seunhyun-sshi is only a friend. Remember that SM doesn’t want you to befriend with any members of Big Bang.” she keep mumbling to herself. Even after being close friend for six months, she still call him ‘Seunghyun-sshi’

 

 

Actually, nobody know about her friendship with Seungri. Just the two of them knew. The unnies knew about her being close with someone but they doesn’t know who is the person. As if they are a couple to hidden their friendship, right? These two maknaes really don’t want their members learn about them.

 

 

 

Why not? Big Bang had been strictly warned to not ‘touch’ the golden maknaes of Girls’ Generation, Yoona and Seohyun. It started after ‘Seungri oppa and chocolate’ in Star Golden Bell. See, he is the one who started the whole thing.

 

 

Same goes to Girls’ Generation, their company warned them to not being close to G-Dragon and Seungri because they are the most ‘dangerous’ as if they are carrying a hidden gun in their clothes. It started because G-Dragon and Yuri’s story in Strong Heart. Huh. Really SM?

 

 

But the two maknaes started it all. The golden maknae of SNSD is now Seungri close friend and the most dangerous in Big Bang is now Seohyun’s friend until they both realized that they aren’t supposed to be friend with each other.

 

 

- FLASHBACK-

 

“If you keep acting like this. I will stop seeing you.” That was she said to him. When he heard the words, he decided to not seeing her anymore as he doesn’t want her to think of him as a burden. If seeing her will make her feel uneasy, he is rather not even he is hurt.

 

“Juhyun-ah, you shouldn’t do that to your friend.” Tiffany advised the youngest. Seohyun gave her a weird look as if she doesn’t get what Tiffany tried to tell her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter