Love & Affection

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

 

Music Award MNET Asian in 2015

 

 

From : SJH

 

Oppa. Please control yourself later.

 

He smiled when see her message. “Here comes trouble. Seungri is smiling alone like a babo.” Daesung teasing him. In just a second, all of attention goes to him.

 

“Seungri is happy because his VVIP is here tonight. This lucky bastard was already crazy over her.” said as he stares at him.

 

“Who's bastard, hyung?” he smiles again.

 

“Aish, this guy will never stop smile even for one second. This is all Seohyun-ssi’s fault.” GD took the chance to teases him once again.

 

Daesung was sitting infront of mirror, fixing his hair. “Jiyong hyung, don’t act like you’re not gonna act like Seungri soon. Looks like we are going to surround with lovey dovey couple tonight.” said Daesung as his eyeing towards Jiyong.

 

Top’s clapping as if Daesung’s statement was a joke. “Hahahaha, Daesung-ah. We’re in the same position. We doesn’t have anyone to flirt. These two are gonna have fun tonight.” Top said as he pointing to Jiyong and Seungri.

 

“Eh, really hyung? We are in the same position?” Daesung asking as he know about Top and Tiffany ‘close’ friendship. Top goes to Daesung and smacked his head for asking those kind of questions.

 

Taeyang just smiles listening to s teasing each other. He knows that tonight going to be fun because of TaeTiSeo. Jiyong and Taeyeon has been in relationship for almost one month, even tho they are not really a new couple indeed. Meanwhile, Seungri and Seohyun is in their six month relationship. Top and Tiffany aren’t really in relationship but they are quite close nowadays and even they, themselves unsure about their status of friendship.

 

“Ah, I’m just joking hyung.” Daesung said.

 

“You guys should be careful. Especially Jiyong. You guys were already in scandal before. Luckily, there is no proofs ye but don’t take it for granted. We know what paparazzi capable to do.” Their manager reminded them.

 

 

“Okay guys. Enough with that. We are already late for MAMA.”

 

She is just so beautiful that night, he just couldn’t stop himself from looking to her direction. Luckily, their seats aren’t really far from each other. So, it’s not really hard for him to set his eyes to her and it’s really hard for him to even not looking at her. He knows that she noticed that he is looking at her all the time.

 

Then, as he looking the perfect angle for a group photo, he take the chance to snap a photo with his group but who knows, his other intention was to make sure his girl captured too in the picture. He smiles after checking upon the perfect photo.

 

 

He really wanted to congratulates her and her unnies when SNSD won the Best Female Group award but they had to go preparing for their performance at the backstage. Actually, he felt bitter when he saw her jumped happily with the EXO boys but he stayed calm and he calmed himself by saying to himself that hose men were just congratulating their same agency senior. Plus, he knows that his girl isn’t easily sway by others.

 

Seohyun and her unnies changed their seats to the front because there aren’t many singers left. Actually, she feels grateful because soon is Big Bangs performance and she really want to see the person performs. It’s not like she is never seen Big Bang performance but it’s a brand new experience for her to watching her boyfriend’s performs. Not forget, Taeyeon is also feel the same with her, turns out their boyfriends are from Big Bang and not forget, other Soshi members always teased them for that. Because they are the most unexpected members of Soshi are dating members of Big Bang but dang! we will never know what has God planned for us.

 

Then, it’s time for their performances and as usual, he is the one who started the song and even before they starts, she can see Big Bang performance is gonna be great. She chuckled, she is surely biased towards her boyfriend’s group for her thought earlier.

 

Big Bang is surely can change any awards show into their own concert. Its feels like they are watching Big Bang concert now. ‘Loser’ just ended, now they are performing ‘Bae Bae’ and she can clearly see Taeyeon’s bitter expression. Ah~ because in ‘Bae Bae’ there is dance choreo where Jiyong dancing along with female dancers. Luckily, Seungri avoid that choreo but she is actually doesn’t really care. It’s their job, they are entertainers and they can’t always take any personal reason for doing something professional.

 

“Unnie? Are you okay?” she asked Taeyeon who sits beside her. Taeyeon just simply nodded her head instead of answering her question. Taeyeon and G-Dragon has just began their relationship officially for a month. After 3 years of ‘push-pull relationship’. Meanwhile, Seungri and her started earlier than them and somehow she feel proud for that. Silly Seohyun.

 

She is having a sudden heart attack when Seungri suddenly stand and dancing behid their seat. That was totally unexpected, it was during she laughed when he sits on Sehun laps. Just in seconds, he was already there, behind them. She tried hard to control her expression and reaction. Thus, he just gives her a brief stares, it’s actually not even a stares when it’s happened only in 0.1 second. She could only clapped her hand along but she could feel that he is actually want to teased Taeyeon. She could see that from his naughty expression.

 

When Big Bang went to changed their outfit for the next song, GD smacked Seungri’s head. It’s not really hard smack but he really deserved that for doing what he did earlier. “Yah, why you go there? And you even dancing behind her.” he scolded the youngest.

 

Seungri grinned. “Are you jealous hyung?”

 

“I have no time to feel jealous. I just don’t want any dating rumors again. She had enough.” He said.

 

“Okay boys, enough of your melodrama. Go to stage. Now!”

 

“Aigee, our maknae is surely persistent for successfully controlled herself back then.” Tiffany’s praising sounds like a teasing to Seohyun.

 

“That’s the only thing I could do for protect our relationship.” she calmly said to them.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded as they acknowledged her words. It’s easy to be in relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter