Double Date

A Sire Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a day before Valentine's Day, Eun Chan, lazy as ever, didn't want to open the door for the mailman. There was an unxplainable feeling, a strong and intense feeling as if something hopeful was about to happen. She stood up from the curvy couch she had sat for countless hours, still brooding about the other night at the beach party. She opened the door to the man. And what a surprise it was. 

"Han Gyul-ssi?"

The man in his early 30's, flawless from head to toe, offered her a bouquet of flowers, still thinking that she is the same gender as him and not as a woman.

"I-I know this will look weird to you... It's also my first time offering roses to a man..." He chuckled a little.

"Haha... It's fine, really... Thanks for the flowers. I love the way they smell so much I could sniff them all night." 

A moment of hesitation, he was in. He wasn't so sure how to ask a man out, so he just gave her a letter in person and kissed goodbye.

The door closed firmly. She turned her back and ran right back to where she belongs. The couch. She tore it open and read it out loud.

 

Dear, Eun Gyul-ssi

I preferred writing this letter instead of saying it in person because I felt our conversation was going to get awkward so I took my time writing this to tell you that I would like for us to be shown publicly together on a date near Lotte Cafe at 6PM. I would really appreciate if you'd show up to our meeting. I am looking forward to it. 

Don't miss me too much, Chan-ah. 

Signed, the one who loves you dearly.

 

As she read the final words of the letter, she marches back into her bedroom, leaving a tad of clothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter