At The Beach Party

A Sire Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Gyul invited Eun Chan to his beach party, which was coming this weekend. She was super excited about it, so she told her best friends to come along. Yes, her best friends brought all their bikinis to show off their bodies.

''What am I going to wear at that beach party? It's my first time being invited to one!'' Eun Chan chuckled.

 

At the beach party

Eun Chan smelled the slightly typical mouldy seaweed that was caressing the soft sand. The sand that was warm and fine. Half crushed seashells of different sizes was rocking against some mini bays formed in the sand. The sun was dizzy and the air crisp yet you could tell the day was going to be hot. Just as if you were in the shade, sun yet to get to warm your side of the beach up. Seagulls and other smaller birds were fighting for the same target, some dead fish a fisher had left from the day before. The deep blue sea was calm, yet in some few hours the beach would be visited by the locals living up the hill . Neighbours that has the view over the bay in every weather. The local cat wandered about aimlessly near the leafy part at the top of the beach. It was still night time for him. In pursuit of a little mouse or perhaps a bird. When Chan was at the beach she felt the sun shining down on her, the sand beneath her toes, the tides coming in and out.

She almost forgot she had to pretend to be a boy! Oh boy, what is she going to do with the bikini she brough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter