Our awkward meeting..

Diaries~ :)

I'm speechless. I didn't know his feeling to me just the same my feelings to him. I go back searching my diary. My suddenly hurt and realized I'm sitting on the floor. I touched my head because it felt dizzy. I lift my head when suddenly a hand reached out for me. Its Jaeshin ! I nervously took his hand and get up. "Thank you." I said while lowered my head. Suddenly he give something to me and its my diary. "Its yours and the one you holding, its mine." I melted in his cute voice and looked at his sparkling eyes. We exchanged our book. "I bet you already read it, right ?"  "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I felt bad. "No no ! Its about you anyway." He smiled and I'm speechless again. "Now you know my feelings to you......." He stopped and continued with his cutest shy face. "Would you be my girlfriend ?"

 

Now its been three month we coupled. Everyday he make me smile and he's not shy at all to admited me as his girlfriend. Even the teachers knew about it and they just let go as long we didn't do any problem. When I know he likes me longer than I like him, I felt like the happiest person on earth and its not compared with when the Math class ended. I really lucky to have him in my life. I love him~