In class...

Diaries~ :)

I can't concentrated the lesson because of him. I'm just looking at him since the class started. It's so easy to looked at him because he's just sit two seat in front of me. "Younghee, please stand up." Ms Choi suddenly called me. "Please tell me the meaning of 'attraction' ?"  "I..I..don't know, teacher." Everyone just looked at me with a smirk. I could die from embrassment because I can felt my face getting red. "Next time, please pay attention in my class, okay ? So anyone, please answer it to help her to sit down." He put his hand up to answer it. "Jaeshin, it's you again." He stood up and answered. He's so freakin cute ! "The meaning of attraction is when you pay full attention to it. Like people, if we like someone, that 'someone' is our attraction." After he answer it, he looked at me. My heart filled with happiness and I'm smilling without even knew it. "Good Jaeshin. You two can sit down. You should be thankful to him, Younghee ssi."  "Thank you, teacher." So we continued the class and I continued to looked at him and daydream. My daydream stopped by the bell ring means the class ended. I still remember the moment he answered for me. "Yahh !! Why you smilling like an idiot ?!" My bestfriend, Chaerin's nasal voice make me surprised. "No...nothing. Btw, don't screamed like that. If I have a heart attack. I could die in this class and haunt this school."  "Okay okay.." She said with a pout. Suddenly I saw him walking out the class. My heart stopped beating when he smiled at me with his eyesmile. I just looked at him when suddenly he called Chaerin. "Chaerin ahh..Follow me."  "Okay.." I just looked at them with a broken heart. I let out a sigh and continued do my english homework that Ms Choi gave just now. After that, the most hateful subject and hateful teacher that is Math continued my day. When the class ended, I felt like the happiest person on earth. I packed my bag and saw Jaeshin and Chaerin chatted outside the class. My jealously getting bigger but I threw my jealously because she's my bestfriend. I walked with them and being left out but walking beside him making me happy. When we arrived at the gate, we said goodbye to him and he waved only at Chaerin and that making me sad. After he's gone, Chaerin suddenly said "Stupid..." while scoffed. "Why ? Who stupid ?" I asked her. "You..Just kidding. Hey Younghee ahh. What do you think of Jaeshin ?"  "Why you suddenly asked that ? He just a cute, smart boy to me." I tried to hide my feelings. "Is that all ? I think my feeling is come again you know."  I'm a bit surprised when she said she liked him again. Actually, Jaeshin used to like Chaerin and she's also. That's why I didn't tell my own bestfriend about my feelings to him. The only way to express my feelings is diary. My diary is full with himself. Chaerin also didn't know about the existence of that book. After school, I always wrote my diary at home and brought it to anywhere. Suddenly I heard someone called me and that is Chaerin. "Why you always daydream ?! Btw, we here. Bye~!" She hugged me when I still bewildered. "Ohh bye !"  I stepped in my average house and walk toward my room. I throw myself on my bed as soon I saw it. "It look like Chaerin still like him. Should I give up on him for Chaerin ? But of course he choose Chaerin because she's perfect. She's smart, pretty, cute, hyper, friendly, popular, nice body, kind and everyone like her. Although her voice is a little annoying, but its cute for boys. But if he really choose her, its okay. I wouldn't choose me either." After I mumbled alone, I sigh. Maybe its time to write my diary. I searched it in my bag but its nowhere. I started to panic and search the whole room. But I'm sure I brought it to school. School ? I asked my mom permission and ran to my school. I could be an athlet if my diary always missing. First place I went searched is my class but I couldn't find it. After a few hours, I sit on the bench in science garden because soo tired. When I looked around, I saw something familiar. Its my diary !! I picked it up and hug it. I looked inside it and have my picture. I'm sure I didn't put it. I felt something off. I opened the last page and read it.