Go Yoona!

Taeyeon Harem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coming home late from her tiring drama, Yoona let out a huge yawn. They had to spend extra time at the set today because her co-actor kept getting a scene wrong. She was practically dead on her feet when the director finally let them go. 'Filming is always so exhausting.'

Placing her shoes and jacket in the hallway closet, she silently walked into the kitchen. Even if she was to the point of passing out, she knew her body was too starved to care about it for now. Switching on the lights, she was surprised when none other than her leader was sitting at the bar. "Taeyeon-unnie?"

Glancing up, the older girl gave the other a small smile. "Hey Yoona. Back from your drama?"

Yoona slowly nodded her head. The kid leader gave her a little nod back before shifting her attention back to the drink in her hand. Taking another sip, she let out a soundless sigh before once again relaxing in her chair.

"Your drinking soju again unnie?" Yoona asked curiously.

The leader gave her a sheepish smile. "Yeah. It calms my mind."

Not one to argue about bad habits, Yoona just went towards the fridge to reheat some leftovers.

When it was finished, she leaned forward to place the plate in front of the seat next to her leader, but stopped when she felt a twinge of pain from behind. Reaching a hand back and rubbing a bit, Yoona let out a slight wince at the feeling. 'When's the next time I'm scheduled for a full body massage? I seriously need it.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter