Opening Fight

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles Season 1

"Nana is going home today!" Seungyeon yells, walking into Nana's room. "What the ?" Nana yells, from downstairs. "You have stayed 3 weeks too ing long, no one wants you here, take your stank and go the home!" Sojin screams. "Are they serious?" Nana says, standing up.

Nana- What the ? No is going to run me out of this house, I'm staying till' I want to go.

Nana runs upstairs and she sees Seungyeon, Sojin, and Yoonhye touching her stuff. "es, don't touch my ." She warns.  Seungyeon gets in her face. "Or what?" "Or I'll beat your . Don't test me." Seungyeon spits in her face. Nana grabs Seungyeon's neck and punches her in the head. "You low class ! That's the lowest of the low!" She yells.

Jessica- I'm not going to fight no one but if 3 girls are ganging up on Nana, I'ma go in.  

Jessica and Luna who were watching run inside the room and act as bodyguards protecting Nana from getting jumped. "If you touch her, we touch you, ." Luna warns, grabbing Sojin. Nana continues to punch and kick Seungyeon. With her free hand, Seungyeon scratches Nana in the face. 

Nana- Seungyeon can't fight fairly and she has to scratch a . She becomes weaker every single day. 

Sojin and Yoonhye eventually get to Nana and hit her and pull at her hair. The guards come in and separate all 4 girls and they stand in Jessica and Luna's way before they can attack Yoonhye and Sojin for jumping Nana. Jessica and Nana break free and charge at Yoonhye and Sojin, smashing their fists into their face as they drag them to the ground. 

Jessica- Sojin and Yoonhye just jumped Nana and I'm not going to let them go for it. That's the worst you could do, fight like a fair . But clearly they're not about that life.

The guards yank Jessica and Luna by the stomach as they scream profanities at Sojin and Yoonhye. "Stupid hoes! You got ed up!" Luna yells.

Luna- Those es got their beat once again in plain sight. But I'm always here, so if you wanna' battle, *points to herself* I'm right here, es.