Project Partner

Project Partner - Yoochun

With your papers for school spread around the coffee table and couch, you leaned back against the bottom of the couch while you rested your head back onto the seat cushion while you closed your eyes for a moment. Allowing the knowledge that you were trying to memorize settle in, you took deep breaths before you heard a pair of bare feet stick to the hardwood with every step. A moment later, you felt the cushion dip beside your head, a gentle hand rested against your head and slowly pet your hair as a smile slowly grew on your face.

"How’s the studying going?" A sweet voice questioned while his thumb moved against your hair.

"It is okay, I just needed a break" You told him softly, opening your eyes, you gazed up at his smiling face as it gently nodded.

The buzzing of your phone next to your books, caused your head to lift as you sat up, grabbing your phone, you unlocked the screen and read the new message that you received. Pulling up your keyboard, you typed a message to the recipient before sending it.

"Who was that?" He questioned, skimming over the conversation the two of you were having.

"My partner for a school project is coming over in a half an hour" You told him as you set your phone aside,

Gathering your papers and trying to clean up a little, you got to your feet to try and make your place a little more presentable. Yoochun helped with making it all look clean and tidy, a knock on the door caused both of your pairs of eyes to snap up towards the door. Looking over at Yoochun, you saw his eyes come back to yours.

"Don’t worry, I won’t bother you two. I will be in the bedroom working on some lyrics for the new songs if you need me." Yoochun took a few steps towards you before he placed a kiss on your cheek.

Turning around, he started walking towards the bedroom, before you headed towards the front door. Yoochun’s eyes scanned you as he slowed his pace right before the bedroom door. seeing your cute cut off jean shorts and a baseball type t shirt that hung over your figure loosely, your hair in a loose braid over one shoulder while your legs trotted over to the front door. Ducking into the bedroom, he closed the door slightly just to make sure that two of you were going to get along.

Opening the front door, you smiled seeing your project partner behind the door.

"Thank you for letting me coming over" Your project partner, Jaeson, bowed to you as you opened the door wide and let him come inside.

"Oh no problem, thank you for not letting me do this project on my own" You chuckled while Jaeson slipped off his shoes before you walked in and over to the couch.

"So I was thinking, since we have to do a PowerPoint and a poster, we could each choose one and work on that together" You offered, taking a seat on the couch.

"That is a great idea!" He smiled and trotted over beside you, pulling his backpack from his shoulder, he pulled out his books. "I tried to do some of the work for the poster so you wouldn’t have to work as much."

Yoochun laid on the bed with his pen tapping against the pad of paper before he heard the man’s voice from the other room and froze.

"Her project partner is a boy?" Yoochun mumbled to himself, getting up, he crept over to the door and peeked through the slight opening in the door.

"Thank you" You smiled, "If you want to start doing the poster, I already started the PowerPoint" You blushed a little, pulling over your laptop so that he could see.

Flipping through what you have done so far, he looked at all of your hard work.

"Wow, this is amazing" Jaeson whispered while his eyes took in everything from your slides. "I think we might need to add a few more, other than that it is perfect~"

Yoochun heard this and rolled his eyes, feeling his grip tighten on the door, he clenched his jaw tightly while his lips moved trying to mimic Jaeson.

Hours passed while Yoochun watched the two of you closely from the confines of the shared bedroom. With both of the project parts complete, he watched as you grabbed some water for the both of you and a snack while the two of you started talking and laughing during your little break.

Watching you two for a while more, Yoochun was patient as Jaeson started to pack up his things seeing that the whole project was finished now. Lifting his backpack onto his shoulder, you walked him over to the door as Yoochun moved out from the bedroom and headed into the kitchen while you opened the door for Jaeson.

"Thank you for helping me with this project, and thank you for letting me come over" Jaeson smiled and gave you a little side hug. Yoochun was watching from the kitchen and decided to come over with a cool bottle of water in his hands.

"No problem, thank you for helping me too. It would have been a nightmare with just one person doing it" You smiled as Jaeson walked out the door and Yoochun bumped your side with his. Looking over your shoulder, you saw your boyfriend and smiled.

"Jaeson this is my boyfriend, Yoochun. Yoochun, Jaeson" You introduced them to each other as Yoochun just held his harsh gaze.

"I will see you at school tomorrow, ______" Jaeson bowed to the two of you before heading out to the bus stop to head back home.

Yoochun closed the door before he walked back over to the kitchen and unscrewed the lid from his water bottle. Locking the door, you turned around and saw Yoochun leaning against the counter with some jeans and a t shirt as he sipped his water.

"How did your lyrics go? Did you get a lot done?" You questioned, walking over to your books

"No, not really. I had some things on my mind" Yoochun kept his eyes from yours while he set his water bottle down on the counter. "So what is with you and Jaeson?"

"What do you mean?" You questioned as you sat down on the couch and pulled the next subject from your backpack.

"I mean, like what are you two?" Yoochun asked carefully, his eyes now staring into the back of your head.

"We are just partners for a project, and just friends" You grabbed your pencil and started writing your name in the upper right hand corner.

"Are you sure that is what you two are?" Yoochun probed, not thinking that you two were just that.

"Pretty sure, unless you want to break up with me and then maybe he could become my boyfriend~" You smiled as you heard him take in a sharp breath with a little hiss.

"You wouldn’t" Yoochun snarled

"You’re right" You giggled while you glanced from the book to your paper as you wrote down the first question.

"W-What?" He stuttered taken back from your comment.

"I wouldn’t dump you just to be with Jaeson, I love you far too much, besides Jaeson is too cheesy" You chuckled a little before you looked up and watched Yoochun sit beside you.

"Honestly, would you choose me over Jaeson?" Yoochun’s eyes widened as he looked at yours.

"I would choose you over him any day of the week" You smiled and rested your hand over his. Tightening your grip around his strong hand, he did the same and pulled you closer to him before he wrapped both arms around you.

"Good" Yoochun whispered as he kissed your cheek lovingly and rubbed your back, his grip telling you that he never wanted to let you go, "I don’t want you to leave me for him."

"I’m not going to leave you" You reassured, "Besides you shouldn’t be jealous over Jaeson, Jaeson should be jealous over you."

"I can make him jealous alright~" Yoochun pulled away with a smile on his lips

"How?" You quirked your eyebrow a little before he pressed his lips on yours, his hands on either side of your face as his lips danced passionately with yours.

Smiling into his lips, you gripped his tee shirt that hugged his muscles, his kiss deepened as he moved one hand down on your hips as he lifted you onto his lap as he kissed you, giving you his heart and all of his love that is reserved for only you.