Chapter 2

The City In The Sky

Hi, so this update might look different because it is on my tablet.

__________________________________________

School had ended a while back and Baekhyun had made it back to his dorm room exhausted. Chanyeol had told him earlier that he had to speak with his parents so he couldn't meet up with Baekhyun immediately. As he walked into the entrance and took his shoes off he,(quite literally), threw his bag at the stove and it sat on top of the burner. He threw his jacket on a kitchen chair and made his way towards his bed. 

Luck did not appear to be on his side because as soon as he layed down, the doorbell rang. 

"Aish. Really?!??"

He slowly and miserably got up and dragged his feet towards the door. Not even bothering to look through the peephole, he swung the door open, only to be greeted by a cart right in the middle of the hallway.

 

He stepped forward and noticed an envelope on top of the cart. Baekhyun picked up the envelope with shaky hands and flipped it backwards to pull out the letter. Slowly pulling out the letter, it read;

Baekhyun,

I still to this day remember when we had our very first date, along with Mark and Jinyoung. We had decided to go to that nice little Japanee restaurant close to The Eastern Edge. You were sitting there with your blue button up shirt, tight black jeans that, by the way, looked REALLY good on you. I did not know how I had mustered up enough courage to ask you out. I'm still sorry that it wasn't an official 2 person date. The truth is that, I was scared that I would mess up and ruin the slim chance I had gotten with the boy I had been admiring for over a year. But, enough about the first date, let's talk about something else. Like how perfect you are. Baek, you really are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen in my entire existence. The way how you aren't afraid to shine. Your breath-taking smile that gets me every single time. God Baek, I'm falling head over heels. I really am falling in love with you. So for tonight, let's celebrate to the both of us. You, for being able to put up with me and my goofiness. And to me, for being the luckiest man alive to have the most beautiful man to call mine. 

Happy one year together, Baek,

Yours Forever,

Chanyeol

Tears were falling down Baekhyun's face that he hadn't felt before. He put the envelope and letter back down on the cart and took a closer at what was on the moving table. There were two white plates with rose petals all over, a strawberry-drizzled cheesecake, two glass cups, and a bottle of champagne. 

Very quickly and suddenly, he felt a strong, but at the same time, very gentle hold around his torso. He turned around and more tears fell as he started to laugh at who was standing there. Chanyeol wiped all of Baekhyun's tears gently, and kissed his forehead. 

"Happy one year anniversary, Baby." 

"Chanyeol, you big cheeseball. Because of you, I'm looking all messy. Why didn't you tell me about this?" 

"Well then it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?" Chanyeol giggled while he wheeled in the romantic cart into Baekhyun's dorm. 

"Thank you Chan, that letter was just so......I'm actually speechless."

"No problem, babe. Only the best for the best. I hope you know I made you the cheeescake."

"It looks so good. Thank you, really Yeol."

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol's neck. He slowly pressed his lips against the latters and the whole romantic gesture with the cart was was complete. And then Chanyeol broke away like a jerk. 

"We can kiss all night long if you want, but later, ok? If we don't eat the cake, it'll go bad."

"Ok. Ok. Fine." Baekhyun pouted and hugged ChanYeol's waist while the latter cut the cake.

"By the way, if The Baker asks if you've seen his materials, just say no."

"Oh geez, Chan. What did you do?"

"Look, it's really nothing it's-"

Chanyeol, what did you do?"

Chanyeol puffed out a breath of air and prepared himself to tell the story.

"Ok, so it's actually a funny story. See what had happened was this. There I was in the kitchen, cooking you the cheesecake, when all of  sudden, the oven catches on fire." 

"Oh Lord, are you serious?!!"

"And me, being the handsome, fearless man I was, i flipped out and threw whatever I could find at the burning flames."

"Chanyeol. I love you, but seriously sometimes, I wonder what goes on up there." Baekhyun says pointing up  at Chanyeol's head. 

"Hey! At least I tried. Anyways, because the cake I baked you got ruined, I was on my way to the store when I saw this man sitting alone at this table right? And when he wasn't looking, I walked by and snatched the cake under his nose." 

"So you got me a stolen cake?"

"Well actually, I think I did the man a favor because I think his date had just ditched and after I did it, I felt bad because I was like, well what if I was wrong and his GF didn't actually ditch him and so I went back, right, and snuck up and he was still alone and he looked REALLY depressed so I was like, yeah I think he was ditched. And so there I was on my way back to my house and got the cart ready and threw the fresh flowers all over the cart and I ran here and knocked and I honestly felt like I was going to die but in the end it was worth it seeing your reaction!!" Chanyeol had been saying everything in one sentence and Baekhyun was dying on the inside because of how cute Chanyeol looked.

"Aww. , baby. It was the thought that counted." Baekhyun said while holding in all the giggles he could. 

"Here. I want to show you something." Baekhyun says as he drags Chanyeol from the cart to the couch. He sits them both down and to Chanyeol's surprise, Baekhyun sits on his lap. Baek leans down and captures Chanyeol's lips in his own. Yeol positioned his hands at Baek's hips and was trying to rock Baekhyun but he wouldn't give in that easily. He ed Chanyeol's shirt and started planting slow, soft kisses on his neck first. Then he started going down onto his chest and s. Channel immediately trying to catch his breath but Baekhyun was making it so hard. Finally when he got to Changeol's buldge, he gave it a little squeeze and when he heard the other gulp, he got up, stared Chanyeol in the face and said,

"We should go and eat the Cheescake you INSISTED on eating, babe."

Baekhyun climbed off of Chanyeol and started to walk back to the kitchen.

"Baek, no you didn't!"

"Oh, yes I did!" The other yelled at him from the kitchen. 

 

 

GUUUUYS!!! It took me so long to finish this chapter because it's on my FRACKEN tablet. It glitches EVERY STRUCJEN time I hit a key and I want to destroy all matter. Anyways. Enjoy, finally.(LOL, Sorry) hope you're having a wonderful day, night p, evening, 

alright, as always, 

I Love You All. 사랑해요!!!!