Chapter 1

The City In The Sky

                Super-Smash-Bros-Skyloft.jpg                                   (Visual Arts Inspired by LoZ: Skyward Sword. The city in my story is a tad bit bigger than this. This is only inspiration).                                  

 

"Millions of years ago, our world became infested with disease, ruined by our wars. It became impossible for us to live on it anymore. So, any people that had survived were told that they would get a second chance to live. She appeared out of no where. Beautiful, golden hair, luxurious features. It was our savior, The Goddess. She told them that they would be able to succeed unlike some of their relatives and friends. She gathered all of the humans left in our world and cast the land up high above the clouds. Higher and higher went the land when suddenly it stopped. We had been saved. The Goddess cast a spell up above at the sky so that our descendants would never see or reach our destructed home. Ever since then, our new home is known as, The City In The Sky."

 

"Woah. All I knew what that we were 'special' because our city was in the sky." Said Key to Baekhyun who was sitting beside him.

Baekhyun raised his hand to ask the elder a question.

"Yes Baekhyun?" Said the Elder Shindong.

"What exactly is under our barrier?" The whole room went quiet and the Elder's face went white.

"We do not speak of what is under our barrier Baekhyun and you know that."

"Yeah but, I mean every fraken year we push people off of our city!"

"It is in our tradition. Our space is limited. We could not possibly all fit on this floating island."

"But there has to be some other wa-"

"Enough Baekhyun. Alright everyone, you don't have homework for today, but try to go out and explore our little city. You'd be suprised at what you could find. I will see you all on Monday"

And with that, the Elder left our room and the horn rang.

 

Key

As Key was getting ready to leave the classroom, two hands d his waist from behind and restricted him from leaving. 

"Hi." Said JongHyun as he burried his face in Key's neck.

"Hey, Jong." Said Key as he turned around and saw his boyfriend, JongHyun standing behind him, holding Key in his embrace."

"Lets do something tonight."

"Like what?" Asked Key.

"OK well, At first I wanted to go out, just you and me. But then I thought that we could invite the other guys to go do something."

"You have something in mind?" 

"Let's go bowling."

"Ohh geez, you know I at bowling." Said Key, putting on a pouty face.

JongHyun leaned into Key, kissing his lips tenderly. He proceeded to kiss his ear and then whispered,

"That's not the only thing that you ."

"Yah! Kim JongHyun." Key was starting to get red as a tomato. 

JonHyun was laughing like a walrus having a heart attack. 

"Just kidding. Anty whoo....Watta ya' say?" Now he was giving Key his best pouty face.

"Lord, put that face away, only I look good pouting. It makes you look like your face is having muscle spasams."

"I'll put it away if you say yes..."

"FIINE! The things you make me do Kim JongHyun."

"Yesss. It's going to be fun. Promise."

And with that, they walked out of the classroom hand in hand. As they were walking out of the school, they passed Mark and Jinyoung.

"Hi Mark. Hi JinYoung"

"Hi Key. How's it goin' JongHyun? Is Key proving to be too much?" Said Mark joking around while he stopped to chat with the two really quickly.

"Very funny. Hey, we're having a sorta' friends gathering at the bowling alley tonight. Can you guys come?"

Mark and JinYoung looked at eachother very quickly, not sure of what to say and then Mark spoke.

"Actually we-"

"Would LOVE TO!" Said JinYoung as he had interrupted Mark.

"Great we'll see you guys at 8:00! Bye" 

 

JinYoung

"Class dismissed. Have a great weekend everyone!" Said The Elder Chaelin.

"JinYoung!" 

JinYoung turned around and saw Mark walking towards him. 

"Hey." He said while giving Mark a quick kiss." 

"Are we still on for tonight?" Asked Mark.

"Of course. You silly boy. I'm dying to find out what you planned."

"Great. Wanna go to the library to study a bit before we leave?" Asked Mark.

"Yeah. Let's do it!" Answered JR like a little kid.

Mark just laughed at Jinyoung, and then wrapped his arm around JR's waist while walking towards the main building that had the library.

While walking, they saw Key and JongHyun.

"Hi Mark. Hi JinYoung" Said Key.

"Hi Key. How's it goin' JongHyun? Is Key proving to be too much?" Said Mark joking around. He unwrapped his arm from JR's waist and laid his chin on JR's shoulder.

"Very funny. Hey, we're having a sorta' friends gathering at the bowling alley tonight. Can you guys come?"

Mark stood up staright and looked at JinYound really quickly before saying,

"Actually we-"

"Would LOVE TO!" Said JinYoung as he had interrupted Mark.

"Great we'll see you guys at 8:00! Bye" With that, Key and JongHyun walked away, and Mark stood there, staring at JinYoung.

"What the hell. Why would you say yes. Don't you remember our plans for tonight? Said Mark getting upset at JinYoung.

"I'm sorry. They just invited us and It's a habbit. Besides, can't we go bowling and then go do our thing?" Asked JinYoung.

"Yes, but you're not getting the point. I busted my off for this night Jin. I made sure everything was perfect and you want to post-pone it to go bowling."

"You're right. We can still go tell them that-" 

"No forget it. Have fun bowling." Mark stormed off and he left JinYoung standing there.

"God, Jinyoung, you really can be an idiot sometimes" Said JR to himself

 

3-Modern-bedroom-design-platform-bed.jpg

(Every Dorm building will have 10 dorm rooms like this. Each with their own bathroom and kitchen on the side you can't see) :)

 

Mark

Mark got to his dorm and he layed back in the bed, exhausted from pretty much speed walking there.

 

"JinYoung, why are you so stubborn?" Said mark outloud while staring up at the ceiling. 

He didn't know what to do now. Tonight was supposed to be the perfect night for both Jinyoung and him.

 

Jinyoung

Mark left JR standing there and after a while Jr came back to his senses. He ran after Key and JongHyun and after a while, he caught up with them.

"JR. Are You OK?"

"Oh yeah......I'm....Fine....I mean I did just run up like 100 steps but..." He was panting really hard. 

"How the heck did you guys get up here so fast??" He asked the both of them. As they were about to respond, he interrupted them. He has a thing about interrupting people.

"Nevermind. Anyways, I needed to come to tell you guys that I completely forgot that Mark and I have this.....well he didn't even tell me what it was. He just said he had a surprise for me so bowling won't be happening for us two tonight.".

"Oh that's alright. Hope you guys have fun." Said JongHyun. 

"Thanks." Said JR as he started to run back down the stairs again

"JINYOUNG!!" Yelled Key.

"WHAT!!!" Screamed JR back at Key.

"REMEMEBR, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU GUYS HAVE CONDOMS BEFORE YALL'S DO ANYTHING!!!!"

"OH mYY... WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM THAT OUT LOUD!!!" Said JinYoung while running away.