Waste or Worth?

3 Easy Ways on How to get your Ex-Girlfriend Back.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Way#1: Be Happy
Be Happy, pretend as if you’re having the time of your life without her, as if you own the world even if you don't. Your ex-girlfriend would feel pity towards herself, seeing you happy and seeing herself, the comparison would be noticeable, she'll think about getting you back.

 

 

"Wendy. I don't see the point of having to do this while in front of Irene."

 

"Oh! You’re so funny Seulgi! I'm so happy right now." Wendy shouted before heartily laughing her heart out.

 

They were at the community park of the university.

 

Wendy and her batch mate, acquaintance, maybe friend or whatever, was playing Tic Tac Toe on a piece of paper in front of Irene who was peacefully eating a slice of pizza.

 

"You just totally made an x on the 3rd Line." Wendy shouted before laughing yet again.

 

Tic Tac Toe was the only game that Wendy considered as fun.

How fun of her

 

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows and was now creeped out as ever.
This wasn’t what she signed up for.

 

"Are you, somehow on drugs right now? I told you to stop coming to Joy's place, aka the drug house." She said before unexpectedly glancing at Irene who was staring at them like no tomorrow, the stench of Jealousy is filling the atmosphere.

 

Wendy blinked. "Just play along and I'll make Joy go on a date with you."

 

From the deadpan blank face that Seulgi had, it turned to a smile that's worth millions.

 

"Oh Wendy! You're so happy today! Irene must've been killing herself right now for dumping you!" Seulgi cheered.

 

Irene takes a brief look at a large rock and immediately has the urge to throw it at Seulgi at that moment.

 

 

Way#2: y must be your second name.
If the first way doesn't work, throw away the cuteness, bring in your inner iness out and drive on high.
Innocence is not an excuse. If you want your girl, be sensual, woman.
 

 

A pair of short shorts showcased her milky thighs, a tanktop hugged her body, making her curves seen, and her hair tousled, styled to look like bed hair.

 

Whoever said Wendy isn't hot and smokin must’ve be lying.

And who wouldn't be cursing if a Seungwan is a few miles ahead of you jogging as if it was essential, sweat running through her creamy neck.

 

"."

 

Even though Irene wanted the curse to come out of her lips as a shushed whisper, it came out somewhat comparable to a scream and Wendy heard it loud and clear.

 

Irene was ually frustrated, if she'd ask a question it would be why she feels so hot at the moment.

 

For Wendy, seeing Irene around the street wasn't that hard and that's when she had the advantage to lure Irene back to her. Irene was doing her casual walk but that's until she saw Wendy.

 

Wendy stopped for a moment to take a water break, she took the plastic bottle from her sling bag and drank it, but coming from a jog, her hands were feeling a little numb, resulting to having the water spill a little on her top, let's not forget how some dripped on her cleavage.

 

Irene her bottom lip before biting it, wanting to screw everything and Wendy on the spot.

 

Wendy was smirking already, she knows that any moment Irene would go and throw herself at her. But no. Irene was still playing hard to get by gluing her eyes on her, mostly on her body.

 

A little teasing wouldn't hurt.

 

Wendy turned around,

"Irene!" She called out, Irene couldn't be more startled and snapped out of her trance.

 

"Y-yeah?" Irene stammered.

 

"Mind wiping my back for me? I can't really reach it."

 

Irene couldn't move.

 

After a few seconds of being froze for a minute, she slightly ran towards Wendy, "Oh. SS-ure." She agreed and took the towel while she hesitated to lift Wendy's shirt.

 

When it was lifted Irene knows that her abs could be seen by mostly everyone.

Wasting no time, she quickly wiped her ex lover's luscious back and pulled the shirt down.

 

"Thanks." Wendy said before winking and heading off.

 

"The things you do to me Wendy." Irene almost inaudibly said.

 

 

Way#3: Send Text messages to her and pretend that it wasn't really meant for her.
This might either make or brake your relation ship again, but learn how to take risks. Jelly, Jelly. That's what we want. Being Jealous would make every bit of your ex-girlfriend crumble down and would envy your new lover, if that happens, just open your front door, and she'll already be there or she'll want to burn your house down for being such a douchebag.

 

 

Irene was flat on the sofa, eyes gazed on her phone, her head battling out on whether she'll text Wendy or not.

 

She was about to ditch the idea, Wendy was too good for her anyways,  until her phone vibrated.

 

It was from no other than Wendy.

"I Love You! <3"

 

Oh. This was unexpected and Irene couldn't believe it either.

 

"Is my eyes tricking me or did someone p

Please log in to read the full chapter