3 Easy Ways on How to get your Ex-Girlfriend Back.

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

 



An average, 18 year old, to pretty to be yours, Son Sengwan, seems to be too confident for anyone's taste. "Anyone" includes, another hot chick on campus that mostly everyone had head over heels for and not to mention an ex-girlfriend of hers, Bae Joohyun.


 



 

3 Easy Steps on How to get your Ex-Girlfriend back
Guiding you, Make sure to thank us later!

 

Walking down the old street in the neighborhood, seeing this magazine in one of the shelves of the bookstore, and had the guts to actually buy it makes my pride drop by 50.

 

Wendy, are you this desperate.

 

For the first time, I'll say yes.

All because of Bae Joohyun.

 

This was supposedly an ordinary Friday. A Friday where I watch movies all day and sleep all I want, yet here I am, in the living room, and prepared to listen to a book that's not even worth 10 dollars.

 

"If this thing doesn't work, I'll do it my way, which is, step one, break in Irene's door and step two, kiss her till her lips go numb. She'll have to take me back." Wendy mumbled while taking away the plastic that covered the magazine.

 

Out of all the girlfriend she had, Irene was the one that stood out the most.

 

Finally peeling it away, she took no time and opened up the first page,

 

And here is where the 3 Ways begin. 
 

 

Foreword

Author's Note: This was supposed to be posted on WenRene day, but guess who got sick because of the typhoons that come to my country? This authorr. 
I'll post the chapter later on, after getting it proofread. :)