First...

Forgiving Is A Hard Thing To Do

OK!  Yay I finally updated.  :D  First off I'd like to say thank you to all of my subscribers and silent readers.  I really hope you enjoy this update.  It's rather long. Anyways, please ignore the grammatical errors and mistakes.  It's 5:17 a.m. here where I am and my eyes are tired.  I will come back and fix up the errors.  I really hope to hear your thoughts.  So please let me know!  Thank you again!


“Melanie says that we’re going to be working on three songs in total?” you look up from the camera you were currently focused on and you meet the pure blue eyes that belonged to Chris, a fellow dancer that your boss had allowed you to bring along with you.  You looked around the empty dance studio for the other two dancers, Melanie and Jonathan.  Neither of them was present in the studio and you wondered where they could be.  You didn’t want them wandering through the building and getting into any type of trouble.  You looked at your watch and saw that you still had forty minutes before Bom and the rest of the girls would be there.

“Yep.  The girls will be promoting two of the songs for the album that will be coming out at the end of this month.  Once those promotions are done, then they will be promoting the third song.” You reply as you returned your attention back to the camera in your hands.  “So as of right now the plan is to work on the three songs that we’ve been given.”

“As of right now?” he asks you.

“It could change.  We could be working on four if he decides that he wants them to promote four.”

“Four?  It could all change?” you hear him say and you nod in response.

“That’s how Yang Hyun Suk works.  His plans are never written in stone and they will more than likely change,” you reply without really thinking about what you were saying.

“So he might just decide at the end of this week that he wants to change the entire plan?” he asks.  “So you’re saying that after he watches the videos, he could decide that he doesn’t want to promote the song anymore?”

“Yes, he could do that,” you say with a nod.  “Just means there would just be new choreography.”

“Really?” he says and you look up to see the look on his face before returning on studying on the rehearsal footages.

“Yeah, that’s how he works.  Lucky for us though, Yang Hyun Suk seems to really like these two songs and so I have a feeling that he will not be changing them.  As for the third song, I’m not sure if he’s settled on that one yet.  You know that the music industry is always changing.  What’s considered popular right now will not be considered popular in a month.  As far as I know, the girls are still recording for the next mini album and they really haven’t decided on all of the tracks that are supposed to be on it.  They may have recorded some awesome songs that they think will be a hit right now but if Yang Hyun Suk listens to it again and decides that it isn’t good enough for the album then they’ll start the process over again,” you nonchalantly reply.  You continue to study the footage only to restart it and watch it again, your eyes never leaving the four girls dancing.  “And if he doesn’t like the choreography, I might have to change it.  He’s been in this industry for a very long time and he knows what he’s doing.  You just have to trust his decision.”

“How long have you known this Yang Hyun Suk?  Because you talk about him like you’ve known him for most of your life.”

“It’s because I have known him for that long,” you say as you scrunch up your eyes and lean in closer to the camera.  You stop your studying and replay your conversation with Chris.  Your eyes grow when you realize what you had let slip out.  You look up at Chris and you see that he had caught what you had let slip out.  “What I mean is that it feels like I’ve known him for that long.”

“Uh huh,” you hear him say and you feel your cheeks burn because you know that he knows you’re lying.  “So what’s the real story?”

“So how about we work on the next song’s choreography before the girls come in?” you managed to squeak out before throwing the camera on its tripod and rushing over to the computer.  You play the second title track and quickly place yourself into the middle of the room.  You run through the entire you song as Chris watched your every movement and you wait for him to replay the song before jumping in along with you.  You repeated the song over and over until Chris had every step memorized.  Your breathing is labored as you quietly made your way back to the bench you had been sitting on.  You purse your lips when you see Chris returning to the exact same spot he had been sitting beside you.

“So…are you going to tell me?” he says softly.  You watch him lean back up against the wall and close his eyes.  You stare at him for a few minutes as you mentally curse yourself for not being careful with your words and then you curse people for being so damn nosey.  You nervously finger the ring hanging on the necklace around your neck and let out a sigh.  You see him crack open an eye and look back at you.  “I’m waiting.  Everyone knows that you’re from Korea and now I know you know Yang Hyun Suk.  Are you like his daughter or something?”

“Daughter?” you scoff at him.  “No I’m not his daughter.”

“Then how do you know him?”

“I just do,” you answer.  You pick at the lint on your black sweat pants and you tug on your oversized t-shirt.  You look up and let out a sigh relief when you hear the door of the dance studio opened, revealing an excited Melanie and Jonathan.  “Where have you guys been?”

“We were next door at the cafeteria,” Melanie replied to your question as she plopped down beside you.  “We met a trainee that’s from New York.”

“He said that the guy who owns this company also owns a few clubs,” Jonathan interjected.  “He gave me the names of them.  We need to go.”

“We’re here for a job,” you stated and you see all their faces fall. 

“You’re such a workaholic,” Melanie said with a pout and you feel bad for ruining their excitement.  “But we figured that you would say something like that.  That’s why when he offered to show us around Seoul, we accepted the invitation.”

“What?” you ask stupidly.

“He…offered….to…show…us…around….Seoul….and….we…accepted…his….offer,” you hear Jonathan say slowly and you scowl at the man.  “We made sure that it wouldn’t affect our schedule first.”

“Well thank you so much,” you say sarcastically and you immediately regret your sarcastic remark. 

“I’m so sorry.  You guys should go out and have fun,” you say with a sigh.  It wasn’t their fault that you didn’t want to explore Seoul even though you knew the streets of Seoul like the back of your hand.  Just because you were afraid to meet someone you once knew shouldn’t mean that your friends shouldn’t have some fun since this was their first time in Seoul.  They had every right to explore the city.  “Seoul is so beautiful, you guys should go out and experience it.”

“You sure about that?” Melanie cautiously asked you.

“Yeah, go out and see Seoul,” you reassure them.

“Good, because we already have it planned that after practice, we’re getting a tour of Seoul,” Jonathan exclaimed.

“After practice?” you hear Chris ask from behind you.  You turn to see that he was still leaning up against the wall with his eyes closed.

“Yeah, so be ready,” Jonathan stated.  “So what were you guys doing anyways?”

“Trying to get her to tell me how she knows the owner of this company,” Chris answered before you could even make a sound.

“You personally know the owner of this company?” Jonathan asked and you see Melanie turn to give you an alarmed look.

“I didn’t tell them.  I swear,” she says.  You close your eyes and rub your temples while wishing you were still in bed, away from all the probing questions.

“You knew?” Chris yelled and pointed an accusing finger at both you and Melanie.

“Only that she knew the owner and the main choreographer,” Melanie said with a pout.

“There’s a main choreographer?  If there’s a main choreographer than why do they need you?” Jonathan asked you and you glare at all three of them.  You take a deep breath and you feel as if the dance studio is getting smaller as they continued to question you.

“I said she’s the owner’s daughter,” Chris stated.

“His daughter?  He doesn’t look old enough to have a daughter her age,” Jonathan said and you feel insulted.  How old did they think you were?

“I’m not his daughter,” you angrily said as you pursed your lips at the two men in the room.

“Are you related to him then?” Jonathan asked and you groan.

“No I’m not related to him at all.  I’m not related to anyone in this building.”

“Then how do you know them?” Chris questioned you and you scowl at him. 

“Why do you guys care so much?  It doesn’t matter how I know them or what happened,” you spat back at them.  “Why is such an important issue?”

“Whoa, we’re just curious,” Jonathan said defensively.  You threw him a glare before grabbing the camera that was currently still on the tripod.  You click on the camera and resumed watching the videos of the past rehearsals. 

“Hey,” you hear Chris softly say which made you look up and you meet his crystal clear blue eyes.  “We just want to know because if looks like this company is very well off.  You obviously know this Yang Hyun Suk so we just want to know why you aren’t with this company.  On top of it all, we’ve been here for a week and you and Melanie have been here a bit longer, yet you only come here to the studio and back to the hotel.  You are from Seoul, your family’s here and you haven’t gone to see them once.  We’re just worried about you.”

“You don’t need to worry about me.  Ok?  I’m fine,” you mumbled.  You returned your attention to the camera in your hands so you could avoid looking in their eyes because you couldn’t take a chance at them finding out that you were lying.  You couldn’t let them find out that you really weren’t fine at all and for the millionth time since you’ve returned to Seoul, you questioned yourself once again.

………..

You wipe away the sweat trailing down the side of your face as you watched the four girls and their manager leave the dance studio.  You run to the computer to close out of the music player before returning to the bench where your duffle bag was sitting.  You take a drink of the water from your water bottle and your body welcomed the fresh water.  You throw your towel into the duffle bag before zipping it up and slinging it over your shoulder.  You slip in an ear bud of your headphones and you turn to the other three dancers.  You watched as they too zipped up their duffle bags and you listen to them talk amongst themselves.

“So where are we suppose to meet this guy?” Chris asked before taking a drink from his own bottle of water.

“Out front,” Melanie answered.  You watch her untie her curly hair only to tie it back up into a thick pony tail.

“What time?”

“In five minutes,” Jonathan answered as he looked up at the clock.

You wait for them at the door of the studio and soon enough they were standing behind you.  You stand in the doorway and out of habit you looked out into the hallway cautiously before rushing out of the dance studio and down the hallway.  You don’t look around as you walk through the building and navigate yourself to the front of the building.  It isn’t until you are out of the building that you take a breath.  You look behind you to see the other three dancers rushing behind you.

“There he is,” you hear Melanie state excitedly as she pointed to a younger man you didn’t recognize standing a few feet away from you guys.  “Come on.  We’ll introduce you guys.”

You watch as they began to walk towards the younger man and you don’t move from your spot.  Chris looked around and noticed that you had not gone along with them and turned away from the other two.  You see him walk back towards you and you bite your bottom lip as he slowly approached you.

“What’s wrong?” you hear him ask and you shake your head.

“I don’t think I’m going to go with you guys,” you answer as you looked away.  “You guys go and have fun.  You guys have deserved it.”

“Come on.  It’ll be fun,” he says as he tugged your arm and you refuse to move from your spot.

“No.  It’s fine.  You guys go.”

“You can’t shut yourself in your hotel room the entire time you’re here.  It’s not healthy,” you hear him state.  You shake your head at him and the two of you turned to look at Melanie and Jonathan, who were yelling for the two of you to hurry up.  “Come one, who are you so afraid to bump into?”

“Everyone who knew me,” you whisper softly and you look up to see the confusion on his face.

“Huh?  What do you mean?”

“I’ll bump into the wrong person and they’ll tell them that I’m back,” you confess and you see Chris scrunch up his face as his confusion grew.  “Although I’m pretty sure they all know already.”

“Who are you talking about?  Who are you not ready to face yet?”

“Everyone,” you say with a sigh.  “Go with them.  Have fun.  Don’t worry about me.  I need to go and do some things anyways.”

“Are you sure?  I can go with you.  I can tour Seoul another day,” you hear him say and you shake your head once more. 

“No, go with them,” you repeat.  You give him a little push towards the group and you see him look back at you and hesitate.  “Go.  I’ll be fine.”

“Ok, but if you need me call me,” he says and you give him a timid smile.  You watch him run to the other two dancers and give you one last look.  You stood there and waited until they hailed a cab and climbed in.  You waited until the cab disappeared from sight before turning on your heel and headed in the opposite direction. 

Unlike what Melanie, Chris and Jonathan had originally thought, you hadn’t been locking yourself in your hotel room.  Every night after you were sure that they were all sleeping, you silently snuck out of your hotel room and walked the familiar streets you had once wandered.

The first night, you had wandered down to the little noodle shop that you and Jiyong had gone to on your first date back in high school.  It belonged to an elderly couple and you and Jiyong had often joked around about growing old together and opening up your very own little noodle shop.  You were very sad that night when you had arrived to the little noodle shop and discovered that the little shop that held so many good memories for you and Jiyong was no longer there.

The second night after tossing and turning for hours, you snuck out and wandered the streets.  You had no destination in mind and yet your body seemed to have a mind of its own.  You had aimlessly wandered the streets until you had found yourself standing in front of a familiar apartment complex.  Although it was dark out, you could tell that it too had not changed very much.  You walked around the outside of the building complex until you came to a stop.  You looked up and counted four floors up and six windows in.  That was the window to the bedroom you had once shared with Jiyong.  The window next to it belonged to the large living room that you and Jiyong had spent curled up on his handed down love seat.  Much to your surprise the lights were all on and it emitted an eerie glow in the dark night.  Four years had passed since you left that day and you were positive that there were probably new tenants in your old apartment.  It was a bit bittersweet knowing that there was probably some new couple making new memories in the same apartment that held so many good memories for you.

On the third sleepless night, you found yourself walking down a familiar street.  As much as you tried to turn away, your body and curiosity wouldn’t let you turn back.  You walked until you were standing across the street from an old brick building and you stilled as you watched an older man close up his tiny repair shop.  He seemed tired and weary as he locked the door and stood out on the sidewalk.  Under the glow of the street light, you could see that his hair was beginning to thin out and his old sweater he had gotten one year for his birthday barely buttoned over his round belly.  As if he sensed your watching him, he turned and looked around and you backed away further into the shadows.  You silently watched as he made his way to the side of the building where there was an ancient cement walkway that led to the back of the house.  You knew that at the end of the walkway was a small house you knew so well.  That night you had watched him slowly make his way down the walkway until the shadows swallowed him up and you couldn’t see him anymore.

You stood there in the dark for a very long time that night before returning back to your hotel room.  It was only then in the comfort of your hotel room that you allowed yourself to let out the tears you had been holding inside since you left Seoul.  That was also the second time you cried for your father.  Your father who’s hair was thinning out.  The man who was still wearing the same sweater you had bought him for his birthday one year.  The same man who called your dreams worthless.

Ever since the night you had walked back to your childhood home, you couldn’t seem to stay away.  It beckoned you like candy to a child and since that night, you found yourself wandering down the same streets and watched in the shadows.  Only this time, it was broad daylight and you knew you were taking a chance at being caught.  You had dropped off your duffle bag and changed at the hotel before leaving again.  You pulled your jacket closer to your body and tugged the baseball cap lower so it hid your eyes.  Like you had done for the past few nights, you stood underneath the shade of the tree across the street from the repair shop and watched as people passed by.  To your relief no one paid any attention to you as they went about their day.  Since you had been watching your parent's tiny shop, you hadn’t caught a glimpse of your mother and you just wanted to see her at least once while you were in Seoul and as if to grant you your wish, you see your mother gracefully step out of the shop and stretch.

“Mom?” you softly cry out and you studied her.  She was still very beautiful and graceful.  She looked a bit skinnier and her long thick hair that you always loved barely passed her shoulders.  She too looked tired and weary.  You close your eyes as you burn the picture of your mother in your mind.  You gasp as you open your eyes and meet her confused ones.  You tug the cap further down on your head and quickly looked away in hopes that she had not recognized you.  You pull your jacket closer to your body as you turned and retraced your steps.  You hear your mother’s voice call out your name and you hesitate and you hear her say your name again before you ran.  The tears you had no right to cry burned a path down your cheeks and just like you thought, you weren’t ready to face them yet.

………..

Three days had passed since the day you saw your mother and you had not gone back in fear that they would catch you watching again.  Although you still wandered the streets at night, you managed to stay away from you parent’s home.  After running away from your mother, you had roamed the same streets for a bit more before returning to the hotel at the same time the three other dancers had returned from their tour of Seoul.  No one asked you what was wrong or why you had looked like although you knew they wanted to since the questions were etched on their faces and you were thankful that they didn’t bring it up.

You lay in your hotel bed and wished that you had had the courage to walk across the street and hug your mother but you wondered if she could ever forgive you for embarrassing the family?  You knew that your father wouldn’t.  He already promised that the last time you spoke to him.  You let yourself mosey down memory lane back to the only time you ever tried calling home.  It had been three weeks after you arrived to LA.

Two weeks into your sudden move to LA, you were lucky enough to be accepted into the company you were currently working with.  You had managed to rent out a tiny studio apartment with the help from your boss that was situated just down the street from the dance studio.  The apartment was nothing compared to the one you shared with Jiyong.  The walls were thin, your neighbors were loud and obnoxious and the halls reeked of smoke and urine.  Your tiny apartment lacked the warmth and love that your old apartment had but more than anything the apartment lacked the presence of Jiyong.  But you dealt with the emptiness because you were finally able to do what you had wanted without the second guessing and the doubts that surrounded your dreams.  You knew that whether you succeeded or failed, it was all dependent on you.

You had spent the entire day running through different choreography with people you barely knew.  Your body ached and you were too tired to move as your stomach twisted in pain.  For the past hour you had laid in bed staring at your cell phone wondering how your parents were doing.  You finally summed up the courage and dialed the number to the house phone at your parent’s.  You sat up in bed and leaned against the wall while you listened to it connect to the other line.  You had nervously fidgeted as your stomach continued to tie itself into knots. 

“Hello?” you felt your heart lurch out of your chest when you heard your mother’s soft voice answer the ringing phone.  You sat there and tried to find your voice and you heard your mother ask again.  “Hello?  Are you there?”

“Mom?” you softly whispered back into the phone while you tried to fight the tears that threatened to spill.  You hear your mother say your name over again and then she disappeared.  “Mom?  Are you there?”

“This is your father.  Where are you?  Do you know how much of an embarrassment you have caused?  You need to come back home instantly,” your father yelled into the phone and you could feel a gentle trickle of tears slowly make its way out of the corner of your eyes.  “You are an embarrassment to this family.  How could you leave two weeks before your wedding?”

“Dad,” you softly say.

“No.  You need to return right now and stop chasing something that will never happen.  Your mother and I raised you up to be a better daughter.  You need to return to Korea immediately.”

“I’m sorry I can’t.”

“Then you are no longer my daughter.  You are dead to me.  Do you hear me?  Dead,” your father shouted into the phone before the line went dead.  That night after the phone call, you had laid in bed and clutched onto your cell phone and cried for your parents.

That was the first and only time since you moved to LA, that you cried for your parents and that night you had vowed to not return to Seoul until you could prove to your father that your dreams wasn’t something that would never happen.  You couldn’t return until you were the best of the best.

You are abruptly pulled from your trip down memory lane when you hear a loud pounding on the door of your hotel suite.  You flick your phone to see that it was quarter after nine at night. 

“Open up,” you hear Jonathan yell from the other side of the door.  The pounding continued and you groaned as you rolled out of the comfortable bed.  “Open up now.”

“Hold on, hold on,” you mutter as you gradually made your way to the door.

“Come on.”

“I said hold on,” you yell back as you shuffled to the door.

“Well hurry up then,” he yelled back through the door and you growled.  You yanked open the door to find a fully dressed up Jonathan, Chris and Melanie at your door.  “What took you so…why aren’t you dressed?”

“Why are you guys so dressed up?” you questioned.  You looked at the three of them and looked back down at yourself.  “Where are you guys going?”

“Why are you in sweats?” Jonathan asked.  You scowled as you heard him let out an exaggerated sigh.  “I told you she wasn’t going to go.”

“What are you talking about?” you ask and you look at each of them for some answer.

“We’re going out,” Jonathan answered.  You pursed your lips and shook your head only to get another exaggerated sigh from him.  “I asked you earlier if you had wanted to go and you said yes.  Remember at the studio?”

“No,” you answer slowly.  “When did that happen?”

“It was after the president left and you said he really liked the choreography.  I said that we were going out for dinner and then to the one club we’ve wanted to go to and I asked if you wanted to come.  You said sure.”

You bite your bottom lip as you racked your brain and tried to remember agreeing to go.   You remembered hearing something about a club but you had been too excited knowing that Yang Hyun Suk really liked the choreography that you had personally designed for the girls.  You didn’t exactly remember saying yes but you did remember wondering why Jonathan had been so excited after you answered.  Did you really agree to go?

“I…I’m not ready,” You glanced at each other their faces and none of them bothered to hide the disappointment on their faces.  “You guys go without me.”

“Just come.  It’ll be fun,” Chris urged you.  “You need to celebrate too.  The president liked your choreography.  Just for tonight please?”

You try to refuse the offer again but you see Chris pout with his puppy dog eyes and you cursed yourself for being such a er for puppy dog eyes and you hesitate.  You let out a sigh as you weighed out the options.  You could stay in your hotel room and attempt to sleep but you knew that it would probably be another sleepless night for you or you could go out and celebrate the fact that Yang Hyun Suk did indeed like the choreography. 

“Ok fine.  But I still have to get ready,” you say with a smile and you are met with a loud cheer.  “Give me an hour.”

“Thirty minutes,” Jonathan bargained and you raised an eyebrow at him.

“Forty five minutes.  Take it or leave it,” you replied and you enjoyed seeing him scowl.

“Fine forty five minutes,” he said before smiling at you.  “You better look good too.”

“I’ll try my best,” you said as you smirked.  You quickly closed the door and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. 

Forty minutes later, you emerged from the bathroom fully dressed.  You stand in front of the mirror and study your reflection in the mirror.  You mentally gave yourself a pat on the back for packing a few dress clothes.  You had to admit you looked pretty good in the black long sleeve jersey dress that hugged your every curve.  You give a tug at hem of the dress that sat snuggly just below the curve of your cheeks.  You turned to the side and you remember buying the dress because of how the dress was shirred at the side seams and how the hem of the dress curved.  You ran your hand gently down the soft v-neckline of the dress.  You throw on a simple three chain and charm necklace and some bracelets.  You go back to your bed and grab your clutch and cell phone.  You laugh as you hear the impatient knocking on your door and you checked the clock on your phone.

“I still have two minutes,” you yelled as you ran back to the full length mirror and fluffed your loosely curled hair and double checked your make up.  You happily skip to the door and opened the door after quickly slipping on a pair of black studded peep toe high heels. 

“How did I do?” you ask.  You give a quick turn and wait for a response.

“Well .  You clean up good,” Jonathan answered as he eyed you up and down.  You throw him a happy grin before closing your hotel door and grab a hold of Melanie before walking away from the other two flabbergasted dancers.

“I’m hungry.  Where are we going to eat?” you ask and Melanie giggled.  “What club are we going to?”

“A place called Noise Basement?”

………..

The music in the club blared, the bass in the music pumped, the lights flashed and bodies were pressed up on each other dancing to the music.  You had forgotten how small the clubs were in Seoul and yet it didn’t bother you.  You had allowed yourself to have fun without any concerns and you weren’t going to let silly things like the size of the club bother you.  You smirk at Melanie who was currently dancing with Jonathan as you took another sip of the drink that one of the guys had shoved in your hand.  You let out a laugh as you watched Chris slither through the crowd back to where you were sitting.

“Wow, it is packed in here tonight,” Chris yelled into your ear and you nod.  “You want to dance?”

“Sure,” you yell back into his ear and hopped out of your seat after downing the rest of the drink.  You followed him on to the packed dance floor and dance along with the beat of the music.  You can’t shake the feeling that someone was watching you but you ignore it.  You feel Chris pull you closer to his body and you move in sync with his and you close your eyes as you let the music flow through you.  You’re startled when you feel Chris’s body pull away from you and you open your eyes at the painful grip on your arm.  You stumble along as you are dragged away from the dance floor and the pain in your arm shoots through your body.  You look around in a daze as the fingers gripping your arm bite further into it and your eyes grow when you meet the burning eyes of the one and only Kwon Jiyong.

You are wordlessly dragged through an open set of storm doors, down an empty hall and through another door until you find yourself outside.  You wince as you feel his fingers continue to dig into your arm and you attempt to wrench your arm out of his tight grip only to have him clench his hand tighter.

“Let me go Jiyong” you spit out as you try to jerk your arm out again only to be jerked back towards him.  “I said let me go.”

You struggled against Jiyong’s death grip on your arm.  You finally give up and you look up once again to meet his angry ones.

“Jiyong, you’re hurting me,” you say softly and you feel his grip on you lessen.

“The pain you’re feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain I went through when you left,”you hear him snarl back at you and you stiffen at his words.  “Four years.”

“Jiyong,” you whisper.

“No.  you,” Jiyong angrily yelled. 

“Jiyong-ah, let her go.”  The both of you look up and you are startled to find that you weren’t alone anymore.  There standing a few feet away from you was Jiyong’s good friend and mentor, Teddy Park.  You stumble back when Jiyong finally let go of your arm with a hard push.  You look back up once you had steadied yourself to see that it wasn’t just Teddy standing there but also Jiyong’s friend Kush, fellow Big Bang band mates Seungri and Tabi.  You hear more footsteps approach the group and you’re shocked to see that the footsteps belonged to none other than Chris, Jonathan and Melanie.  You groaned at the sight of the growing audience.  “You can’t do this Ji.  Not in public like this.”

“I don’t give a flying right now Teddy,” Jiyong yelled back.  You watched as he whipped around at the sound of Chris calling out your name.  “Ah, your precious boyfriend is here now.”

“Jiyong, it…it’s not like that,” you say with a shake of your head and you could see the anger in his eyes flare up. 

“I watched you grind yourself on him for an hour and you still deny it?” he yells as he pointed at Chris.  “You just had to come back didn’t you?  You had to come back and shove it in my face that I would never be enough for you.”

You see Teddy make his way towards the two of you and gently placed his hands on a seething Jiyong.

“Jiyong-ah, this is not the right time for another scandal,” you hear him say as he gently pushed Jiyong away from you.  You watched as Jiyong’s shoulders slumped and allowed Teddy to lead him away from you.  You continued to watch as Jiyong angrily pushed his way through his closest friends until he was standing face to face with Chris and before anyone could react quickly enough.  You see Jiyong clench his fist and swing.  Everyone gasped when Jiyong’s left fist made contact with Chris’s face and Jiyong’s right fist connected with Chris’s stomach and you see Chris fall helplessly to the ground.

“Remember this, she was mine first,” Jiyong spat out in English before leaving you alone with a writhing Chris and an extremely shocked Jonathan and Melanie.


SO???  What did you think?  Comment comment comment please?  LOL ok goodnight everyone.