Weird Dream and Warm Hug

You're The One

"Hey guys, i was thinking about something." Said Kibum suddenly as soon as they reach Exotic. They look at him.

"About what?" Ask Hyosung.

"Why don't we let Exo, B.A.P and U-kiss to stay with her? They can learn something from her and in the same time they can look for 'Hope'." 

"That's a great idea kibum oppa!" agree Sulli. Jieun cross her arms.

"What are you thinking Jieun?"

Jieun look up to Alexander.

"It's a good idea but i don't think Min Jung can handle the boys."

"Huh? Whyyyy???" Sulli groaned.

"Min Jung is a girl, just by looking at her i know that she's only a 17 y/o girl that had a hard time to associate with someone. She always be alone, but then suddenly there will be 25 boys that will stay with her. She was going to get shock if she knows about that." Explain Jieun. Minho nodded his head.

"Jieun is right. We can't put all of them together. Min Jung going to have a hard time to get close to them."

"Then, why don't we just let Exo to stay with her." Suggest Alexander, Jieun looked at Alexander and nodded.

"Just Exo? How about B.A.P and U.kiss?" Ask Kibum while raised a brow.

"B.A.P and U-kiss will stay. If anything happen to one of our planets, they can give some help. I think Exo can handle things in earth and if they had a hard time and need help, they can always contact us or get some help from B.A.P and U-kiss. Although we all know Exo is the strongest and they got prince to guide them. We can't put all of our strong gang in the same place. While Exo looking for 'The chosen one' B.A.P and U-kiss can protect our planets." Jieun take Alexander place to explain it to them.

"Well, we don't have any problem with that idea. We will do anything to protect our planets from Suju." Minho turned his head to Sulli and gets a nod from her. Kibum shrugged and said.

"If you guys think that’s the best, then I’ll just follow." 

"Everything settles then. Just one problem. Who going to go and tell Min Jung about our mission?" Hyosung scrunched up his nose. 

"Exo the one that will stay with her right, so we're the one that will tell her about that, right Sullie?" Minho looked at Sulli and wait for her reaction.

"Yep. We will tell her as soon as possible."

"Great then. Our meeting end here. We will wait for your order then Minho, Sulli." Alexander looked at both of them.

"Then we should go now. It's going to get dark soon. We will be waiting for you guys too." Added Jieun. Six of them look at each other before disappear, back to their own planets to tell their king's about the plans.

~No One POV~

"I'm going to take everythings that belongs to you. I'll kill everyone that close and a dear one to you. I will let you die in suffer. The Darkness going to win!" The black hood guy laugh evilly, in his hand had a long stick with a black sapphire on the holder.

"No! I won't let you do that! I'll stop you from killing and taking everything that belongs to me. You're nothing but a trash! You don't have feelings! If i had to die, I’ll take you with me to the bottom of hell!" The other voice said, that person holding a sword with blue sapphire that change to a red sapphire when that person going to attack the black hooded guy. The black hood guy avoids and laughs.

"Aww a lil kid going to hurt me? Nice try but you can't. Oh look who i have here. It's the prince!" The black hood guy kicks the tall guy that suddenly appears in front him as soon as he swings his stick. The tall guy fall on the ground with a growl. The guy had a small wound on his head and a big one on his shoulder and waist while his lips bleed. He looks a bit weak at that moment.

"Prince!!!" 

"No! Stay back! This is just a trap. He just wants you to follow his order! Just kill him!" The tall prince said while looking straight to the person eyes.

"You kill me, and I’ll kill the prince. Not just the prince, but I’ll kill his entire member. But if you surrender and join me, I’ll let them life." The black hood guy said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't hear what he said! Kill him!" order the prince. The person grunted.

"For a prince, you're just talking too much. I know! I'll let you quiet for a while or for the rest of your life." The hooded guy smirk pointing his stick on the prince while his mouth murmured a spell. The prince start to shiver before he screams in hurt while the hood guy laugh rang through the place.

~Min Jung POV~

"NOOOO!!!!" I shouted as i get up suddenly and get on a sit position on my bed. A tear slip onto my cheeks with sweat all over my forehead. I breathe lowly.

"A d... dreams? It's just a dream. Why am I having this dream? What does this mean grandma?" 

I take a big breath and sigh lowly. I look at the watch on my wall.

"6.30 huh. Gotta get up and bath. Another school day that going to be a lot of 'fun'" I sighed in frustration.

"You're sighing too much for this morning." A voice interrupts suddenly. I look around but see no one in my room. But i can sense the presence.

"Can you please stop talking while hiding? I hate it when you didn't talk face to face with me." I frowned at the air, knowing that person can see.

"Sorry baby, i just got up and i don't want you to see my bare face. I look too awesome! My face is too handsome, i didn't wear any shirt, just a boxer and my hair look like i just have a . I'm a bit worried if i show myself to you, you going to go crazy. Furthermore, i don't want to taint your eyes" 

"Oh gosh, you and your over confident self can go to the bottom of the sea." I shrugged, shaking my head a bit as i can feel the effect when i wake up so suddenly. A HEADACHE!

"Are you okay? I hear your screaming." 

I can feel a pressure on my bed. He was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, just a weird dream and a small headache. Wait, why would you care Leo oppa? You never turned up even when i got chase by that black dog." I pouted, he let out a small chuckle but than his chuckles die slowly. 

"Min Jung, i might not help you at that time, but i always watch over you. I can't help you because it's going to get worse than this. You know it right?" His words sent shiver down to my spine. I sighed again, closing my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"I know that and I’m sorry for saying those things to you." I feel big hand on my head. He's patting me.

"It's okay, i know you're having a hard time. This is just the beginning of everything Min Jung. There's a lot of thing waiting for you in future...” He said. His voice sounding desperate and worried.

"What does that mean oppa?" I raised my brow, didn't understand what he's trying to said. A kiss landed on my forehead.

"You will know. Now get up, bath and get dress. You have school today baby and i had to go." He pulled me up, although i can't see him, i can feel he's smiling. He throw towel to me and push me to the bathroom.

"Okay okayyy big brother! You're being noisy earlier in the morning." I said, and then stopped in front the bathroom door.

"Leo oppa." I look down on my foot.

"Yes baby?" 

"Don't go to long this time okay? You know how careless i can be without you. I have no one except you right now oppa, and I’m going to miss you." 

Leo arms wrapped around me tightly as his husky voice whisper.

"I promise i won't go too long. I can't let my baby alone here in this dangerous world. I'll be back as soon as possible. Take care Min Jung. Oppa will always love you." 

The warm feeling slowly disappears. He already go. I wipe my tear and enter the bathroom.

~outside the house~

~Leo POV~

I leave the room as soon as possible and stand on the tree in front the house. My lips murmured a few protection spell for the house.

"The moon shines brightly with the star on the sky. Protect the one that i love, and i shall be with her forever."
The shield gets stronger as i said the last spell. I look at her room for a while.

"While I’m not here, your new family will take my place for a while. They will protect you before i come back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Updateeeee...