Trouble and A Cat?

You're The One

The First things that i see when i step my foot in the school ground is our school uniform skirt that wayyy too short for those girls in my school. Well not all of them but majority of them is wearing short skirt; it's not a normal one. Because if they bend down, i can see their underwear's and yuckkk i don't wanna tell what type of underwear's they are wearing. That’s not the only one, the other one is their make up!!! It's wayyy to thick! It's like an Chinese opera. Are they come here for flirting or to study? It's not like i hate make up or what. I actually love make up just not that much. If i wear any make up, it will be just eyeliner and lip balms. Some of them even look like a living Barbie doll. Barbie doll is cute, perfect and got Ken as boyfriend but not those students in my school. They dieting, do surgeries, make this and those big /you know what/ just to make the others boys love them. They just want to flirt. Geezz... I start to blabbering something unimportant things again. I should stop or I’ll be in t.....

"The ing hell? Where did you put your eyes when you walk? On your knee?" Shout Hyuna... The queenka of my school.

Trouble... Yep this kind of trouble.

"I... I'm sorry" I said why bowing.

Well it's not 100% my fault. She's the one that walk and bump on my shoulder purposely. Is it still my fault? God. She's just a drama queen. She just wants an attention and bullied me.

As you know, every school kind of had a queenka and Kingka. Our school queenka is Hyuna, Bora and Jiyeon. Hyuna boyfriend Zico's are in group called Block B and they are the kingka. But i called them the pain in the groups. Why? Because they bullied weak people and act like they own the school. Wanna see the prove? Look around, there's no one dare to help me.

"Sorry my . Doesn’t your parent teach you some manners? How about your so-called-friend? Don't they teach you something?" Ask Bora with a smirk.

"Bora ah... She doesn't have family remember? Her family leaves her because she's creepy. A cursed child. She doesn't even have friend except her ghost friend. Even though they teach her any manner, it won't give any different. Her ghost friend just walks thru people." Answer Jiyeon then laughing together with her friends.

"You're right Jiyeon. Hey why don't you go to the cemetery? It's a suitable place for you. You'll get more friends there." Laugh Hyuna. Duhhhh fake laugh sound so ewwww.

"The ing hell are you doing?"

"You guys are in our ways. off"

This voice...

I turn around and Saw two girls figures were standing behind me.

"Are you guys’ stupid? Move your from our ways. We wanted to study except for you guys who just come to school for flirting and ing each other." Said the one that had a curling blond hair that were glaring to Hyuna and her members.

"What are you waiting for? Get out from our way. Do we need to put a red carpet for you guys?" The one with straight blond hair crossed her arms and give her famous icy glare to them.

"Let’s go girl." Said Hyuna while glaring back to them but not too long.

"We will deal with you later." Said Bora before they walk away. I turn around slowly.

"T... Thanks"

"Whatever."

Both of the girl walk passed me coolly.

Ahhh... I forgot to introduce them for you guys. They are the Icy princesses in this school Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. Yep, they are siblings. Jessica is the older sister while Krystal is the maknae. They are not twins kayyy? Wanna know why they manage to make those queenka go without any fight? Well that’s because they are the real queenka but they never give any responded for the title so the meanie and fake queenka take control. These siblings always there whenever I’m in trouble. It's either fate or just coinciding but they always help me although they never show it. It’s not only me; they kind of help the other student who gets bullied too. Ahhh, isn't they cool? Kay i should stop daydreaming and keep walking. The class almost started.

I saw the Jung's sibling get in the school building but then i saw something white were following them. I try to look whether the other student saw it or not but its look like I’m the only one that saw it. It's a freaking death soul of cat! How i know? Easy, the cat walked passed the building door that was closed. Damn... Please tell me that the death soul of cat is not following them. That cat was just lost right? Yeah... that cat maybe lost and didn't know that it’s already death and just following people around yeah yeah... that’s true Hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new update yeahhhhh... i change the title... lol

please subscribe and leave a comment!!! pretty pleaassseee... lol