First Meeting

You're The One

"It's been a while since 8 years ago when we meet each other right?" Greet Minho as soon as he saw 4 black hooded appeared in fronts of them. 

"I know right? Look at both of you! Still together!" Said Hyosung that pull down her hood follow by Jieun and the other two.

"Yahh unnie! Did you wish for me and Minho oppa to break up! meanieeeee." Sulli pouted but then her sour face turns happy as soon as Alexander pinches her cheeks.

"Ofc not baby girl. Hyosung are just playing. You know that she's the most happy person when she got to know that both of you are couple." 

"Agree with Xander oppa" Jieun hugged Sulli followed by Hyosung.

"It nice to meet you again Minho." Kibum hi5 with Minho then hugged him.

"Yeah hyung"

"So, should we start our discussion?" Ask Alexander. 6 of them look at each other and nodded. 

"First of all, we need to go to earth. We can have a quick tour around Seoul while we discuss maybe?" Suggest Jieun.

"That’s a great idea. We can also find someone that will help our boys in earth." Agree Sulli

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's move our there." 

"Oh god! Kibum oppa will forever with his cursing mouth!" Said Hyosung before disappear into dust followed by the other.

"Well that’s my mouth you crazy y women." Whisper Kibum as he the one left there.

~EARTH A.K.A SEOUL~

"Oh my god! Look at what that girl wearing. Is she so poor that she doesn't even have money to buy clothes?" Ask sulli as she keep on scanning on a girl that were standing in the dark alley.

"Baby girl, that's not a girl. We called them . A that can't stop showing their body to others and want someone to buy their body." Explain Hyosung. Jieun covered Sulli eyes with her hands

"Better if they don't wear clothes" Whisper Kibum while glaring at the . -Well ofc the '' didn't see them.-

"Better if they die." Alexander added on. 

Minho shakes his head and look at his friend, trying to make them focus on their main mission.

"So, who will you guys sent to find the chosen one?" 

"We will send B.A.P!" Hyosung and Jieun said together.

"U-kiss. How about you guys?" Said Alexander while looking at Minho and Sulli. Kibum pull out something and start to smoke.

"We will send our stronger Gang. Exo." Said Sulli, eyes still covered with Jieun hands.

"Prince is the leader right?" Said Alexander a bit excited

"Yeah."

"Then he is going to be the leader for B.A.P and U-kiss too. I hope they can find the chosen one as soon as possible. We can't hide forever from SUJU. They are going to destroy us." Kibum blow the smoke from his mouth. He closes his eyes then opens it again. But then his eyes catch a girl figure walking in the dark alley that full with and bad guy that try to persuade her to go with them. 

"Hey guy, look at that girl. She looks weird, in a good way." Said Kibum. The other messengers look at the place where Kibum said. 

There they can see a girl that were wearing a school uniform try to avoid from touching the guys and girl and create troubles. She looks down as she walks while holding onto her bag tightly. The bad guys try to disturb her.

"She looks scared." Confess Sulli

"Damn those guys! They are looking for weak people!" Hyosung grip his fist.

"Hey hyosung, why don't we teach those guy some lesson?" Suggest Kibum. Hyosung look at Kibum, her lips turn to a small smirk. Kibum grinned and make a small step toward the bad guys followed by Hyosung. 

"Hey baby girl, why don't you follow us today? We can teach you a lot of fun things." Said one of the bad guys that had red hair.

"N... no thanks. I ... I need to go home. Please excuse me." She said a bit stutter. Guys that wear spectacles hold her hand.

"Aww don't be like that pretty."

"Gosh, they are so dumb! She said she doesn't want right? Stupid guy!" Hyosung hit the spectacles guy head. The guy look around while rub his head a bit shock.

"Who the hell that hit my head?" 

"Huh? The f*** are you saying dude?" Ask the black sweater guy.

"I feel someone hitting my head."

Kibum and Hyosung grinned. Kibum then kicked the red hair guy on his .

"DAMN! Who the hell were kicking my ? Did you kick my dude?" He as his spectacles friend.

"Not me! I swear! ! Let's go from here. I don't feel good." He pulls his friend hand and walk away, leaving the girl alone.

"Damn, that was great Kibum oppa." Hyosung Hi-5 with Kibum. The other members just shake their head and laugh. 

"Than... Thank you for saving m... me." 

Hyosung and Kibum laugh died, so did the other as soon as they hear the angelic voice. Slowly Kibum and hyosung turn to their back and saw how the girl looking at them with a smile. They look at each other weirdly.

"Hello?" 

"Hel... Hello!" Said the girl when hyosung greet her. Their eyes turn big as the reality hit them.

THE GIRL CAN SEE THEM!!!

Minho, Alexander, Jieun and Sulli rush to the Hyosung and Kibum side, looking at the girl.

"Y... You can see us?" Ask Sulli. The girl smile and blurted innocently.

"Yes." 

"EEEHHHH? HOOOOWWW?" All 6 of them said together, 100% shock.

"Well uhmm... Why don't you guys follow me? I don't feel save here. This alley had ba... bad aura. I hate it." She whispered and emphasized the last word.

"Where?" said Minho.

"You will kn... know. Come on. It's not that far. Just one block from here." She starts to walk. The other doesn't have any choice other than to follow her. They need to know how she can see them. 

Less than 5 minute they reach at a big house that look old. They saw the girl waiting for them at the main door. They prepare themselves if there's something bad happen. Slowly each one of them enters the house. They took a deep breath as the air in the house greets them. The house might look old from the outside but in the inside it look so comfortable and its make them feel save.

"Come and sit here. I'll ... uhmm I'll make something to drink." 

"No please. We don't really have much time. We need to know how you can see us." Alexander insisted. She let out a small sigh. She makes her way to one of the couch and sit followed by the other.

"My name is Min Jung. Han Min Jung and I can see supernatural things."

Their eyes turn big as possible. 

"W...what? H... How?" said Jieun

"Molla, i just can see supernatural things since i was 5 y/o. At first i just can see shadows but when i got bigger, it got w... worse. I can see a dead soul, a lot of supernatural things. Sometimes it's make me scared."

 

"Don't you scare of us?" Ask Minho.

"You guys? Nope. You guys save me and i don't feel any bad aura from you guys. That’s mean you guys are the good one and i feel comfortable with you guys." She said while playing with her ponytail hair. 

"We're the good one? What does that mean? Did you see a bad spirit?" Kibum look at the girl weirdly. She bites her lips thinking whether she should tell them or not. Sulli get up from the couch and sit beside her.

"You can tell us." Sulli hold Min Jung small hand and smile. Telling Min Jung that 'you can trust us' with her eyes.

"L... Last week, i was walking alone at the alley back there. It's kind of dark at that time and i saw something. Something bad. Something that i shouldn't see." 

"What is it?" Ask Alexander curious.

"I don't know what it is. But it's look like a dog. A big black dog with re... red eyes and it has fire all over his body but the weird thing is the dog doesn't burned." 

Hyosung and Jieun gasped while the other frowns. She added.

"I... I thought it's just shadow or a dead soul of dog but it's not. A dead soul can't kill human except that they possessed someone or something like a doll."

"What do you mean by that? Does that dog kill someone? Tell us!" Demand Minho. Min Jung looks down.

"That dog... I... I saw that dog killed a man by biting the man neck. I saw the whole things! I s... saw how that black dog cut the poor man chest and eat his heart. It's so horrified. But then the man body shine with blue color that makes a shape, it's like a snowflake shape before he turns to dust and disappear." 

"Kim Min kwon." Utter Sulli.

"Huh? Do you know that man sullie?" 

"Yes Kibum hyung. He is Xiumin uncles. Xiumin told us how his uncle globe falls down and broke into pieces." Answer Minho.

"Damn. They even come here to hunt Xiumin uncles." Kibum grip his fist. Jieun pat Kibum back.

"After that? Did that dog saw you?" 

Min Jung looks at hyosung then answer.

"That black dog did saw me. The dog chases me but as soon as i got near to my house it’s disappear. Maybe because this is my grandma house."

"What does it have to do with this house and you grandma?" Hyosung ask again.

"My grandma did told me that this house were belongs to her father's family. It's an ancestral house. My grandma said that the owner of this house make a small deal with his protector. And this is the result, this house has something pure that make it special. It makes people that stay in this house saves from bad things. My grandma give me this house cuz she know that I’ll need it. She's the only one that believes me. She loves me even though i had this weird power." 

"You're not weird okay? You just have a special power that other doesn't have." Said Minho with a smile.

"But my parent said that I’m a cursed child. I can see something that they can't see. They said I’m a monster. I don't even have friend because they think I’m a monster. I just have one though." Told Min Jung slowly. They look at each other, they feel sorry for what Min Jung parent's did to her. 

"What kind of parent that have heart to call their own child a monster? They are stupid." Claim Kibum. He then stand while look at Min Jung.

"Han Min Jung!" He called her name. Min Jung gulps and stared back at Kibum.

"From now on, I’ll be you friend. No, scratch that. I'll be your oppa! I'm Kim Kibum but called bummie oppa. Okay?"

"B... Bummie oppa?" She whisper, her lips turn to a small smile.

"Go...Gomawo, Bummie oppa." 

Alexander then smile and stand beside Kibum.

"I'm Alexander, just called me Xander oppa."

"I'm Hyosung, Called me unnie."

"Called me unnie too!!! I'm Sulli and this tall guy is my boyfriend, Choi Minho." Sulli pulled Minho hand with her. 

"I'm Jieun unnie. If you have problem you can tell me." 

"And we all are going to be your new family!" Said Alexander.

"Of before we forgot about it, all of us are not from this world. We're from the other planet." Hyosung emphasized the 'other planet'. 

"O... Other planet?"

"Yep. Hyosung and Jieun are from Matoki Planet, Alexander and Kibum is from Neverland while Minho and I is from Exotic. We're a messenger and we came here for a mission." 

"Mission?" Min Jung tilted her head didn't understand.

"We can't tell you now. Sorry." 

"It's okay Jieun unnie. I got a new family it the best thing even though you guys are not from here. So does that mean you guys have a supernatural power? cuz you know, you guys are not from here."

"Yep that's true...." Minho voice was cut off by a ring sound come from his watch.

"We got to go now, they need us." Said Minho as soon as he looks at his watch. 

"It's time for us to go then." Added Sulli.

"We all had to go now Min Jung." Alexander looks at her with his apologized eyes. 

"It's okay, just go. You guys had a work to do. Go on. I'll be okay."

"Okay, just be careful Kay? If you ever meet that black dog again, you hold this necklace tightly, close your eyes and call our name. We will come and get you arasso?" Sulli put a silver necklace with a small rose on the inside of the necklace on her hand.

"Okay unnie. Go now. Go!" She said with a smile. Six of them smile back before disappear in front of her. 

"I got a new family? Grandma, i got a new family that kind of have a same power like me." She mumbled happily while looking at her grandmother frame that were place one the wall.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY FIRST chapters!!!

how is it? i know... it's a bit weird... it's like the story are too fast... i'll edit it somehow

lol do subscribe and comment kay? <3