♥ Jinwoo

Winner Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  some nights。    CHAPTER three...tumblr request      Looking down at that beauty that lay in his arms, Kim Jinwoo couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across his face. Admiring how her beauty managed to stand out even more while she was sleeping. Grinning like a complete and utter idiot as he heard her soft snores sounding throughout the room. Could there possibly anything cuter? Jinwoo thought as he raised his left hand to gently caress her face, pulling away when she makes the smallest of movements.

However, her eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the dark before they landed on the handsome man beside her. A gentle smile playing on her lips as she places a gentle kiss upon his cheek, a soft chuckle leaving her afterwards. Closing her eyes as she spoke softly, “being in your arms and the rain is perfect.”

Jinwoo had been too pre-occupied with her that he had completely had forgotten about the howling of the rain and rumble of the thunder. Although he was silently saying a small pray of thanks because it gave him a reason to convince her to stay the night. And what made this night more special was it was their first time spending the night together.

“You’ve always loved the rain. I’m starting to think you might actually love rain more than me.” He couldn’t help but laugh as she lazily hit his chest, a small pout forming on her lips from his comment.

“But the rain can’t hold me like my WooWoo can.” The pout replaced by smirk,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter