♥ Mino

Winner Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  tape & kisses。    CHAPTER two...tumblr request      The both off you were sick and tired of the constant yelling that filled your small apartment. It had been like this for the past week. He would do something and you would just lose it. You did something and he would lose it. Ending up with you in tears and him leaving the place in anger, the night later filled with apologies and promises that where broken the next day.

Today was no different. Mino had come back from a day filled with recordings, interviews and photo shoots. And with Liz having a day filled with meetings and presentations, the both of them were bound to explode once they saw each other. After being together for 2 years, one would have thought they would’ve both got the hang of it by now.

Mino walked into the apartment, making himself known as he slammed the door, mumbling to himself as he made his way into the kitchen. Liz let out a deep sigh, knowing exactly what was coming next as she heard his heavy footsteps enter the kitchen. A scoff leaving his lips as his eyes scanned the room before they landed on Liz.

”Like always? Nothing’s been done around this place huh?” His voice frustrated as he opened the fridge taking out a bottle of water. Liz gently placing the spoon she was using to cook down on the kitchen top, a sigh escaping her lips as she tried to keep it together.

”Mino…Please not today.” Shutting her eyes tightly as she hung her head slightly in response, only to earn another scoff from him.

“It isn’t my fault that you’re just a lazy .” He rolled his eyes, before narrowing them at her. “And you don’t even have dinner ready….What the hell have you been doing all day?” Throwing the bottle of water onto the bench as he stormed out of the kitchen, leaving Liz in the kitchen, trying to control her temper.

Their once healthy relationship was now tiring and too difficult to maintain. Placing a hand over her stomach as she felt a tear roll down her cheek, wondering what was going to happen by the end of tonight. Would their time together finally come to an end once and for all or would they just be repeating the same thing tomorrow.

Wiping the tear away she focused her attention back onto the food that she was cooking. Trying her best to keep her thoughts away from the relationship. A yelp leaving her lips as she had placed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter