Seduction of Jessica

Is It True?

*At the shoot*

Jay's PoV

Whew, man that ride was a pain...having to sit in a cram bus full of beast can sure tire someone out quick. I mean, Taec and Junho was snoring the whole trip, Khun was singing some Thai song, Woo and Junsu was playing around and I swear Chansung was farting up a storm. But luckily we all survived the barrages of farts... but we are finally here. So lets get started with the show shall we?

"The show starts in 3...2...1...Shoot" The PD said.

After that we began too shoot, we didn't know what to do untill Khun came out behind the curtain then we decided on how to open the show. So, as soon as we got ready Khun decided to grab the letter that told us which guest are coming. I decided to peek as well but it seemed like gibberish, but of course Taec came up and whispered in my ear.

"It's upside down Jay......."

I was embarrassed but didnt care cause our "guests" are coming soon. We anticipated for the "guest" to come out. Then finally we heard "Gee" come on, all of us (especially me) started to dance to the song and finally the girls came out and performed. I fanboyed a little but you would too if SNSD was performing right in front of you. 

But right in front of me is the girl I dream for, the one who even though I see on television, is the perfect other piece for me and me only. I will make her mine and hopefully she can accept that....Jay calm down lets first become friends with her and see where that goes from there okay?

After the performance, came the celebration of Junsu's birthday yay! But, Woo decided to smash the cake on Junsu's head...

The cake looked too good to be wasted so Boom hyung and I ate it off the floor. I know its may be gross but that cake if you had a little bit, you wouldn't hesitate to get another piece....

After the celebration, It was time to pick our partners. Of course Boom hyung picked me last so it was my turn to show off my skills...I started dancing to the beat, and right in the middle of the session, the music said "Baby" I turned around and pointed to Jessica...I felt like fainting right there but I had to finish. So the last song which was "Gee" played and my two helpers Woo and Taec came up and helped me perform. It was almost over but the SNSD members joined in and I was shocked to be honest. 

After we finish it was my turn to pick my partner. But, I was stopped by Boom hyung and he said that the file I sent was named......."When I Seduce Jessica." 

I layed on the floor stunned, thinking did I really name it this? But I remembered Taec was on the computer and was listening to my playlists. He was the one who sent it.......Ok Taecyeon you are dead when we get back to the dorm.

After I got busted, it was time for me to pick my partner....My heart is beating hard and im sweating like a maniac. I lied about me being tired from dancing but really I am freaking nervous. I took a couple steps forward and there she was in a beautiful dress, we made eye contact and I felt as if I was going to faint. I quickly bowed and gave her my flower. And I walked away cooly, since you know I have to maintain my cool leader personality.  

 It was time for the wink exchange. I really couldn't wink to be honest I was sweating bullets. Boom hyung must have realized my nervousness as he put a card in front of me and told us that on the count of three he would move it and we will wink.

1......

2......

3......

He lowered the card and I saw her beautiful face. 

I kind of felt like my heart skipped a beat. I looked intently in her eyes, took a deep breath and "winked". Alright it wasn't a wink more of a blink. But hey I am nervous can you blame me? 

Right after I did my wink, it was her turn to exchange the wink. I felt really anxious, even though I tried my hardest I still feel that she isnt going to wink for some reason........Jay, let that thought disappear and think about the positives. 

After the discussion in my head I see her face again and.....Boom it happened she winked.....OMG SHE WINKED AT ME!!! 

I felt my knees turn to Jell-o and I fell back on to Taec, today is a good day. Today is a really REALLY good day. But of course, something always has a twist. In which, we had to play another "mini-game" to determine our partners. Which was Boom's "love ladder" oh goodness, why I am so close to being with Jessica. Meh, whatever i can deal with this and besides if I miraculously choose her as my partner, "fate" is on my side.

1 Hour Later or Just three turns after....

It's my turn, well Jessica's and if I become her partner I will be elated. She picks 6 I feel like it is not going to be me. Ah well, lets see the outcome...

Nobody's PoV

Jessica goes follows the trail down the ladders path as she goes quite quick probably nervous as well. It stops on the frame near Taecyeon and....

"Open it up for us" Boom said towards Chansung

Chansung opens the flap and just like that "fate" brought them to be together. Everyone is shocked including the "couple". Jay collapses on the ground shocked due to the fact that he is chosen and how he is really paired with his dream girl. Or you know he collapsed cause of how horrendous his face is in that picture. 

Jessica PoV

I was so excited to see that my favorite male bias is my partner OMG he is so y.....um...I meant cute. Well, I wish after this program we could both be friends or even something even further than that. I would be happy to be his girlfriend, but I feel as if we would be seperated one day due to something terrible. Aish, why am I saying this I should stop worrying about the future and just be happy that I could finally meet this man. 

 

 

                                                               

Well guys thats the second chapter. Hopefully you enjoy.

Also, I will bring in Jessica's PoV hopefully you all like that  

and I am sorry for the short hiatus I had to attend my aunts

wedding and also I have to be bringing up my grades in history.....

But yea no worries I have the next few chapters plot on my phone 

so it i will still be writing this story.

Peace!