Why Is It So Hard To Take a Shower?

Is It True?

*at the 2PM dorm*

 

Jays PoV

*RING RING*

"Hello?" I asked

"Jay this is your manager, we have a idol show in 5 hours get the boys ready I will be there to pick you up soon." Our manager said

"Okay thats it? We will be ready by then hyung." I replied and hung up

Just another episode of Idol Show huh? Heard SNSD is supposedly joining today. Might have to step up my game. LOL. But I might not since i do only like my bias which is SNSDs own ice princess, Jessica Jung. I mean she is perfect in my eyes. Everything which includes her singing, her facial features, and her juicy red lips--- um i meant her dancing.......yea dancing..... But really I cant wait for this show but first priority gotta get changed.

I walk the hallways to the bathroom to take a shower but of course its occupied. So, I kept walking towards the living room and I spot one of my dongsaengs Taecyeon. Even though im not fluent in Korean just yet, I can always rely on this beast.

Taec was on the only computer, seems like he was listening to the playlists I made for todays show. Nosey bum. Well I approached the beast and knocked on the wall. 

"Hello?" I asked

"Whats up Jay?" Taec asked with sweat beads coming off his forehead

Time to joke on this kid for being so nosey with my stuff kekekekeke~

"Taec have you been watching some inappropiate stuff?" I asked with a smirk

"NO!!! Hyung I just got done sending some stuff to J.Y.P. How can you think I the great Ok Taecyeon can watch such provocative stuff." Oh sure Taec your so "great"

"Okay Taec sure..... by the way were leaving in a few hours get ready bro" 

"Okay, but what are you wearing for the show?" The beast asked   

"Man, dont know what to wear for this show bro got about 3 hours till we leave and I have to get real fresh for the girls. I heard SNSD is supposedly coming. I know how much you like the girls especially Yoona." I taunted because I know his favorite female bias is Yoona I mean everyone does am I right? lol. 

Taec stood there blushing not saying a word. I left the beast in the living room and went to finish my task of taking a shower. But damn, didn't know that that would make Taec be quiet so quickly. haha.....he must have some deep feelings for Yoona. Seems like me and my huge crush on Jessica.....Cant wait for this evening I'm too pumped nothing can stop me. *BANG* next thing i know i get hit by our maknae Chansung which is eating a banana. He always eats and he can eat alot. ALOT!!!

"Sorry hyung i just heard that SNSD was going to be the guests and I wanted to tell Junsu and Junho." Junsu and Junho, Junsu is the lead singer Junho is supposedly the best dancer in the group...yea right....

"Its all good channie but watch where you go next time okay?." He may be 19 but he really really acts like the maknae of the group.

"Okay hyung" and like that the boy left to see the Jun bros.

I went to the bathroom once more hoping it wouldn't be occupied but it still is.... man i love this dorm but 7 people and one bathroom dosen't work out...

I knock on the door violently and yell "YAH! ITS BEEN ABOUT 1 HOUR ALREADY WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" 

After my constant attacks on the door the culprit finally came out... "Calm down Jay I had to get ready as well bro" The Thai Prince said 

Nichkhun also one of the people I can talk to in english due to we both are from America and english is our first launguage.

"Bro its been almost an hour and I also need to take a shower and our manager is picking us up real soon." jeez this kid. 

"Okay" and like that the Thai Prince went straight to his room.

I enter the bathroom and turn on the shower and play some Usher. I enter the shower after i adjust it to my likings. But as soon I step in I hear knocking....*sigh* cant seem to take a shower in peace can I? I get a towel and wrap it around myself and answer the person.....

"Yes Youngie? I am trying to take a shower what do you want really?" I ask frustrated since I can't seem to take a shower.

"Hyung is it true that SNSD is coming to our show?" this kid I swear....Wooyoung aka Mandu Cheeks, is the last member of our group he is annoying cause of his aegyo but meh gotta deal with it.

"Yes! now leave" I was going to shut the door but was stopped but of course Wooyoung.

"Hyung why do you hate me?" Wooyoung asked me with a poutAish this kid really makes me mad but what can I do.

"I love you but if you interrupt me again im going to make your cheeks turn to flab okay?" After I said that Woo left in a heartbeat. Finally I can take my shower...

*2 Hours Later*

 

No Ones Pov

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" Taec asked 

"Its your manager now open the door quick we gotta go!" The manager said

"Okay hyung."

Taec invites their manager and offers him a seat. 

"Thank you Taec, now go gather up the other guys and lets get going to the shoot"

As expected all the members gathered around and were set to leave for the shoot.

________________________________________________

Well how was this chapter? I know it was boring but I had to introduce the crew. Next one I promise Jay and Jessica is going to meet. Also to all the diehard 2pm fans I gotta question do you want me to call Junsu Jun.K or is this okay? See you guys in the next update. BYE!!!