Truth

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is relaxing on the bed with his phone looking at the pictures that s sent to him while they were having fun at the camp. However, Jimin found his lips curled up to a smile when he saw Hana's face in the picture. Nobody could be as beautiful as her. He thought. Just then, the door clicked open surprised him a bit. His face frowned as he sees an uninvited guest visiting him. " How have you been? " The guest ask. Jimin just nodded in reply as his mood suddenly disappear right after he sees the guest face. The guest chuckle, " I'm sorry for what I did, it must be over-the-top. I didn't know that your fear were this bad " Jimin just chuckle in reply. Suddenly another sound of the door clicked open interrupted their ' conversation '

" What are you doing here, Jongin? " Hana said coldly as she was surprised to see Jongin in Jimin's room. " Hana.. " Jongin says softly almost sounds like he was whispering. " Get.Out " Hana says. Though she's not even yelling, her words come out sharply. It pierces Jongin right through his heart. He was hurt that Hana talk to him that way yet she's talking with Jimin casually and sweetly. What is it in me that make me lacking compare to Jimin? Jongin asks himself.

Everyone around Jimin and Hana who didnt know them much would immediately that they were made for each other. But Jimin and Hana are just too blind to realize that. " Are you mute now? " Hana who knew what kind of a person Jongin is, realised that he is suddenly mute when he told him to get out which made her recalled the moment where Hana made it officialy over between the two of them where he did the same thing, mute. " Do you want me to tell the teachers that you are bothering Jimin? " Hana spoke again. Jongin still stayed quiet. " Hana, stop it. He didn't do anything " Jimin tells Hana calmly. " Jimin, why cant you listen to me just for once?! Didn't you realised what he had done to you?! Do you want the same thing to happen to you again?! Or even worse?! " Hana has finally exploded. She sighed. She turn to Jongin to give him a glare, motioning him to get out from the room. " Han- " " I SAID GET OUT! " Hana finally raised her voice which made the two guys startled. Jongin sigh and get out from the room hoping that Hana will comes back after him, but not, she didn't. Why was I hoping when I obviously knew the answer Jongin scolds himself in his mind. He runs his hands through his hair feeling frustrated.

Jimin who's still at the bed was surprised at how angry Hana was. Some part of him feels happy because Hana is really worried of him. But the other part of him feel guilty to Jongin as he knew what Jongin's feelings towards Hana is. " Hana.. " Jimin softly calls her name. She didn't respond, yet she just sigh. Deep inside, she didn't know why she was acting like that towards Jongin. Was it because she feared him? Was it because she didn't want to remember how stupid she was for trusting him years ago whenever she sees his face? Or was it because she was just simply worried about Jimin? She is so confused. She knew, she still have this little feelings for Jongin even after he cheated on her. But she didn't want anybody to know about it, even her brother. Or else, everybody would think she is just another weak girl who longing for the same guy for years. She tried, a lot of time, to erase those feelings that she have for Jongin, but she can't. What is Jongin? What is he that he can make her like this? She is just so confused.

" Hana, are you okay? " Jimin asks again. She smile a bit, and nodded in reply. " I-I brought you something " Hana stuttering, suddenly feeling uncomfortable in front of Jimin. " What is it? " Jimin asks. " Porridge. " Hana replied shortly. " Who made it ? " Jimin asks again. But then there was silence for a moment. " M-me " Hana suddenly said breaking off the silence. She could feel that her cheeks is getting warm as she was a bit shy by telling Jimin that she made a porridge. Especially, the porridge was made specially for him. Jimin suddenly burst into laugh. Suddenly, all the warm feelings inside Hana disappeared. She frowned as she looks at Jimin.

 

" What are you laughing at? " Hana asks angrily. " You cook?! " Jimin said trying to hold in his laughter by biting his lower lip. Hana sends a glare at him which made Jimin chuckle. " Okay, okay, thank you anyway. " Jimin said. Hana stands up from the bed to serve the porridge in a bowl. Jimin was really shocked at the thoughts of Hana cooking a porridge for him. Hana never cooks Jimin reminded himself. She didn't even know how to cook. Suddenly a smile appear on his lips. Is Hana really that worried about me? A smirk suddenly appear replacing the little smile his lips just did a few seconds ago.

" Here, eat it " Hana hands the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter