Jeju Island

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Haeryung's POV) While I was applying my eyeliner, Bora suddenly rushed come in our classroom and come to me. I look at her confused. " What is it? Why do you look so rush? You are sweating. Are you running just now? " I ask her. She nodded. " Yes, I was running. I heard Bangtan members are going to Jeju Island next week since we have no school. " She answer me. I smile widely. Maybe, I should follow him and I can enjoy some time with my Jimin. " Good then. " I reply her continue to look at my mirror. " But! " She said. I look at her confused again. " But what? " I ask her. " Hana is coming too. " What?! Why must Hana go everywhere they go? She is just like a bacteria to them. SHE. IS. EVERYWHERE. Can't she just leave them alone? Ugh! Whatever is it, I must go! I need to follow them go to Jeju Island. I need to make Jimin avoid her! " I think I have some plans..... " I smile evily and look up at Bora." What is it " Bora ask me. " It is..... " (Hana's POV) " So how was it? " Jimin ask Namjoon. " Yea, does your parents give you the money? " Hoseok continue Jimin. " YES! THEY GIVE ME THE MONEY! " Namjoon replied. " YEAY! " We all cheered at the same time. We all do a group hug and spin a few times in happiness. " How much did they give you? " I ask. " It is a lot! " Namjoon replied again. " WOAH. How much is it? " Yoongi ask. " 800078 Won " Namjoon replied. " That is more than enough for us! " Taehyung said. We then cheered happily again. (Haeryung's POV) I watch them talking from far. Aish! That Hana girl is so clingy. I HATE IT!! Jimin was supposed to be mine. Why did she have to exist in this school. No, I mean this earth! " We're going to follow them to Jeju Island later " I said to Bora but I still keep my eyes on Jimin and Hana. " What about money? You know I.... " " I'll prepare everything. So you dont need to worry " I said didnt let her finish her sentence. I know she'll ask for money because she is not that rich. She is just average. 2 days to go before we're going to Jeju Island. Be prepare Hana-ya. You'll never get to spend time with Jimin at Jeju later. (The Jeju Island trip day....) (Jimin's POV) Yes! The day have come! We are going to Jeju Island!!!! I have already packed all of my thing. I bring my bags downstairs. " Hyungs! Tae! Kook! Are you guys done?! " I yell and all of them come out from their room immediaely. " Yea we're ready already! " They all said in the same time. We get into our car. Hoseok and Hana will be waiting at the airport and get our ticket while waiting for us. We all take our seats in the car. I sit next to Taehyung. In our way to the airport Taehyung suddenly asked me, " Yah Jimin-ah. Do you have a crush on Hana? " He said. I look at him in surprise. " Tell me, I promise I wont tell anyone. " He said again. " Yah! I will never have a crush on that idiot. " I said and rolled my eyes on him. He poke my arms. " Liar~ You know right, it is so obvious of you that you like her. Tell me, I promise I wont tell anyone. " He said again. I look at him annoyed. " Yah! I know you guys all like her except for me. I dont like her okay! " I said and roll my eyes on him again. He sigh. " Why wont you admit it... " He whispered. " I heard it~ " I say. He just smile showing his teeth like he always do. (at the airport...) " Woo~ I feel so excited! " Jungkook said as soon as we got off our car. We all chuckles at him a bit and go inside the airport. " YAAAA!! " Suddenly we hear someone shout and then we turn around to look at who is it. " YAAAA!!! " Taehyung shout back and run to the person. Of course it his fave hyung Hoseok. I saw Hana behind Hoseok chuckling at those two.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter