Friendship Necklace

Annoying Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Jimin's POV) I wake up finding I'm in my bedroom with Hana beside me. My eyes grew big as I look at her. " You wake up already? " She ask softly. I nodded and then suddenly she hit my arms. " Ouch! Yah what was that for?! " I whined. " What takes you so long in the toilet?! Don't you know how much you makes me worry, you stupid! " She says pouting. " Mian.. " I say. " Yah, don't ever go to the toilet for so long ever again! The lights might went off whenever we don't expect it will " She says. I smile a bit and nodded. We both went downstairs and find the others playing stuffs at the living room. " You wake up already? " Hoseok said. I nodded. " Why haven't you tell us that you have fear of darkness? " Yoongi said. " I'm sorry " I said chuckling at their reaction. " Are you scared it might be embarrassing? " Taehyung continue. I rum the back of my neck and nodded a bit. " Aish... " All of them sighed. Suddenly Jin comes out from the kitchen holding hot cocoa for us to drink. " The weather is getting colder lately " Jin said as he hands us our drink. We all take a sip of that and sigh in relived. " It feels so good~ " Jungkook said. " It is a few days left until Christmas. Should we prepare for it? " Namjoon recommend. " Yeah sure! " Hoseok said. " Hana and Jimin can go buy thing for eat on Christmas day " Yoongi recommend. " Are you kidding me?! " Hana whined. " I'd rather die.. " I mumble to myself. " I thought you guys already stop fighting with each other " Hoseok said. " Stop fighting with this annoying guy? Pshh.. " Hana said. " Only the two of them can find fighting over each other are enjoyable " Namjoon whispers to the others. Both me and Hana glares at him and then they all just chuckles in response. ~~~ What's the point of fighting over them? Both me and Hana will end up going to buy the foods anyway. Ugh.. I thought to myself. We both went in the market and get to the foods section. " Yah should we buy the strawberry one? " Hana said asking me about the cake flavour. " I like the chocolate one better. " I said. " But I like strawberry! " Hana fight me. " Chocolate taste better! " I fight her back. " Look mom! A couple fight over cake flavour " Suddenly a kid come to us. We both stop fighting and look down over the kid. " Uhh.. sorry for my son's behaviour " His mom said bowing to us. Me and Hana just smile awkwardly and bow back as it is Korean's culture. " Ish! " Hana roll her yes on me as she takes the strawberry flavour and put it in the trolley. I roll my eyes on her back and take the chocolate flavour quietly and put it in the trolley. And then we both start to search for other things. After we both buy the foods. We both walk together to home on foot and the weather is getting coldier minutes by minutes. I turn to look at Hana and she's rubbing her hands to keep herself warm. I put the plastic bag with our food on the ground and grab her arms and turn her around to look at me. " What? " She says. I then take off my coat and put it on her and smile. " You better wear thicker clothes next time " I said and pick up the plastic bag and continue our walk. " But don't you feel cold? " She asks me. " I'm okay~ " I said and smile at her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter