Shock

It All Comes Down To True Love

You woke up to a heavenly breakfast prepared by your mother. Your family of three sat down and ate together. All of a sudden, your father cleared his throat. "~~~~~~, we have something to tell you" Your parents eyed each other and felt uncomfortable.

You were confused as to what was happening. "What? What's happening? Dad, what is it?" You asked with a baffled look.

"Well... We have decided to move to Korea. My company shifted me there and I think it would be good to have a change of conditions. But well it's up to you. If you don't want to, we -"

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?! DADDY WE ARE MOVING TO KOREA?!" *Omg I can't believe this omg*

"~~~~~~? Yes we are, you fine with it?" He asked with a cautious look.

"Of course I am!!!!! When are we moving? I can't wait! Well even though I will miss my friends here.. Still, it's good!"

"Alright then, we'll be moving in two weeks time. Get some time with your friends" He said warmingly.

*This is the best thing that happened to me so far* You smiled and continued eating your breakfast.

-

You texted all your close friends for a meet-up the next day. The 7 of you were gonna spend quality time together, before you head off to Korea. *Maybe I should tweet Dongwoon before I leave my house*

"Dongwoon oppa, I'm moving to Korea. You know?? I'm really so excited! I'm taking SQ708 next next Monday! ^^" With that, you smiled and went off.

"Hey girls!" You ran towards them. "Ah ~~~~~~!" The 6 of them hugged you and tears began to fill their eyes. "Ya ya ya don't cry, you guys are supposed to let me leave happily isn't it?" You wiped their tears off. "Well.. LET'S HAVE FUN TODAY!"

You spent the day at Universal Studios, taking pictures and having fun with all the rides. The day passed very fast, soon it was night. "Wanna have a stayover at my crib?" You playfully asked the girls. "HELL YEA!!!!!" They all shouted. You girls then ran off and continued laughing the day off.