The Usual Night

It All Comes Down To True Love

Here you go again, tweeting to Dongwoon. For some reason, you have always been tweeting to Dongwoon. And no, you don't like him just as a fangirl. Your love for him is strong, it's not just a fangirl type of love.

"Dongwoon oppa you liar, where is the picture you were supposed to post hours ago?" You tweeted that to him. After that, you went on to doing your own stuffs.

Minutes later, Dongwoon tweeted. "Here -with a picture of him smiling-"

*Omo, maybe he saw my tweet and indirectly replied to me?! Well can't be* It was already 2am. You went to bed, as there was school the next day.

"Good morning ~~~~~~!" Jolyn came walking towards you. "Oh hey! Did you see Dongwoon's tweet yesterday?!" He tweeted that picture minutes after I scolded him! Do you think he saw my tweet?!" Jolyn rolled her eyes. "You need to wake up. Thousands and millions of people tweet to him, you think he will see your tweet? Now come on, we're gonna be late for our literature class."

You sighed and pouted. *Oh well I guess it's true....*

You couldn't stop thinking about him the whole day in school. You were still holding on to that little hope, maybe he really saw.. After all you have been constantly tweeting to him, and this was the first time he replied to you indirectly. *Well I should stop thinking...... But what if?! Aish ~~~~~~ stop thinking*