Love In San Francisco

Love In San Francisco (Sequel to Love In Seoul)

Chapter 4

 

Luna smiled idiotly to herself when she got home from her date with Jeongsu. She started to dial Tiffany’s phone number but then stopped. She was worry that Tiffany might get mad but she knew that Tiffany would know sooner or later so she redialed Tiffany’s phone number.

 

"Hello?" Tiffany said, from the other line.

 

"Hey, it's me, Luna." Luna said excitedly, "I want to tell you something."

 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked curiously.

 

"I have a boyfriend now & guess who it is." Luna said.

 

"Jeongsu, right?" Tiffany obviously already knew.

 

"How did you know?" Luna asked, surprised.

 

"Me & Yunho saw you two kissing when we were at the restaurant." Tiffany explained.

 

"Are you mad?" Luna asked, wanting to make sure.

 

"Of course not, silly." Tiffany laughed, "I'm so happy for you because I'm your best friend."

 

"Good because I was sure you had be mad." Luna sighed with relief.

 

Tiffany sighed, too.

 

"What’s wrong?" Luna asked worriedly, "You are mad at me, aren’t you?"

 

"No, I’m not. I’m just confused about the phone call I had with Sunny today." Tiffany explained.


“What did she want?" Luna knew Sunny means trouble.

 

"She asked me to go meet up with her at Incheon Chinatown." Tiffany sighed again, "She said she wanted to say sorry to me & be friends with me."

 

"Don't go. I bet its just a trick."

 

"I don't know Luna, she sounded convincing."

 

"Just don't go."

 

"I’m sorry, but I already promise her I will meet up with her there & I have to go now so bye." Tiffany said, & hung up before Luna could protests even more.

 

Luna was worried, knowing that something will happened so she decided to tell Yunho to follow Sunny, just in case.

 

Once Tiffany got to Incheon Chinatown, she went to the restaurant where Sunny asked to meet her but when she got to the front of the restaurant, she was surprises to see Byunghun there instead of Sunny, ‘What is Byunghun doing here?’ Tiffany thought. Before Tiffany could say anything, Byunghun covered quickly & drag her away into the alley.

 

One hour later, Sunny showed up in the alley & let out a smile of success.

 

"How did it go?" Sunny asked, smirking "Did you do it?"

 

"Yeah, I did." Byunghun said.

 

Out of nowhere, Yunho appeared. He walked up to Byunghun & was about to punch him, right in the face but Tiffany came out of nowhere & yelled, "Stop!"

 

Yunho stood there, in front of Byunghun, holding onto his collar with his fist up in the air.

 

"He didn't do anything to me." Tiffany explained, "He just told me to play along to trick Sunny."

 

"You said that you did it!" Sunny said furiously.

 

"Yeah, her temper." Byunghun laughed & became serious, "I told mom & dad about it & you will be grounded for a month."

 

"What?!" Sunny said angrily, "You dare to betrayed me?!"

 

"Wrong." Byunghun pointed out, "Your jealousy betrayed you."

 

"Can't we get over this & be friends instead?" Tiffany suggested.

 

"No, I'm going to get you back for this, just you wait & see." Sunny said, before running out of the alley, "Thanks & I’m sorry for almost punching you." Yunho apologized.

 

"No problem." Byunghun said, smiling "Well, I have to go after Sunny so catch you two later."

 

"Okay. Bye." Tiffany smiled as Byunghun ran after Sunny.

 

"Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, smiling at Yunho thoughtfully.

 

"Yes, my beautiful princess?" Yunho asked, smiling back.

 

"Thanks for coming. I love you." Tiffany said, as her wide, brown, almond-shaped eyes sparkled.


"I love you too, & nothing, not even Sunny can tear us apart." Yunho said sweetly, pulling Tiffany into his arms for a hug.