Love In San Francisco

Love In San Francisco (Sequel to Love In Seoul)

Chapter 1

 

Tiffany woke up early in the morning. Since she had visited Seoul, she had a habit of waking up early now, "Your up early." Her mom was surprised, “Yeah.” Tiffany said, smiling brightly, "Now, I know that letting you go to Seoul had really changed your life style."

 

"Not to mention a boyfriend." Tiffany added.

 

"Yes, I know, I know." Her mom chuckled, "Yunho is a nice boy & you must cherish him."

 

"I already know that." Tiffany smiled, "Well, I have to get ready now."

 

"Okay." Her mom walked out of Tiffany’s room & went downstairs to cook breakfast.

 

After brushing her teeth & washed her oval-shaped face quickly, Tiffany looked at her closet full of clothes, ‘Should I just wear what I used to wear? Or wear my new clothes?’ Tiffany thought to herself, for a minute & then decided to wear her new clothes which she thought made her look pretty. After getting dress, Tiffany rushed downstairs. As usual, Leo & Michelle were at work while her mom was at the laundrymat. Tiffany, sometimes, feels lonely in the morning but she didn’t mind that much now. Tiffany made herself a mushroom & avocado burrito & ate it quickly with some orange juice to wash it all down. Tiffany walked out of the house & slowly walked to school since she was early.

 

"Hey Tiffany." Luna ran up to Tiffany, "Haven't seen you for a long time." Luna paused, "You look so pretty." "Hi Luna." Tiffany smiled, "Where have you been?"

 

"I was on a trip to Tokyo Japan & I had to stay inside most of the time because it was so cold." Luna answered.

 

"Oh Luna, a lot of things have happened to me while I was in Seoul." Tiffany wanted to tell her best friend everything.

 

"I have a boyfriend now & he's the Korean celebrity that I liked so much." Tiffany excitedly told Luna, "Really?" Luna was surprised, "You mean Jung Yunho?"

 

"Yeah." Tiffany answered.

 

"So cool!" Luna exclaimed, "But what about Jeongsu?"

 

"What about him?" Tiffany didn't know what Luna meant.

 

"Are you really over him?" Luna asked.

 

"I guess so." Tiffany didn't want to talk about the subject regarding Jeongsu, "I know that I really like Yunho & he's five times better than Jeongsu."

 

"Oh, well." Luna sighed, "Tough luck for Jeongsu."

 

Tiffany & Luna finally got to school & she could feel every guy's stare on her. To them, it was a big shock that Tiffany looked so good & different than before.

 

When Jeongsu saw Tiffany, he ran up to her, smiling "Hey Tiffany. Are you still mad at me about before?" "No." Tiffany smiled back.

 

"Then how about a date today?" Jeongsu asked.

 

"I’m sorry." Tiffany tried to act like she wasn't faking it, "But I already have a boyfriend."

 

Jeongsu was hurt, hearing her say that but he forced himself to smile & said, "Oh."

 

Tiffany said it loud & clear that everyone heard it. The boys were disappointed because Tiffany was now taken. Tiffany didn't pay them any attention because she knew that the boys was just surprised by her sudden change. Anyway, she had more important things to do. Tiffany wanted to learn more Korean so she went to the office to change her one of her options.

 

During the whole day, Tiffany had to go through with boys whistling at her. She couldn't take it anymore so she threatened to use her karate to hurt them. This stopped them right away.

 

Learning Korean was the last class of the day & Tiffany was relieved. Tiffany knew that Mr. Cha moved away so who would be the new teacher? Tiffany walked into the class & dropped all of her books.

 

Yunho smiled at Tiffany when he saw her & helped Tiffany picked up her books. When Tiffany was done picking up all her books, she just stood there, stunned.

 

“Why are y…?” Yunho put his hand over Tiffany’s mouth which stopped her from asking any further.

 

Yunho closed the door & gave Tiffany a kiss.

 

“Why are you here?” Tiffany asked, confused.

 

“I’m your option teacher for a month until they get another replacement.” Yunho tried to explain.

 

“Am I your only student?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I have one other student.” Yunho answered, “& her name is Sunny Lee Sunkyu.”

 

Just then, Sunny came in & was shocked to see how good-looking her teacher was.

 

“You must be Sunny?” Yunho smiled, “Please take your seat as class will be starting soon.”

 

Sunny obediently did what Yunho said while Tiffany just sat down slowly. When Tiffany turned to looked at Sunny, she saw the dreamy look on Sunny’s rectangular-shaped face, making her a little bit worried. Would popular, mean Sunny be a threat to her? She’s not sure but she hope not.

 

When night fell, Tiffany & Yunho were looking up at the moon on the balcony of Yunho’s rented apartment, "Are you sure staying here for a month is a good idea?"

 

"I enjoy teaching, plus, I only have two students." Yunho let out a little chuckle.

 

"That reminds me." Tiffany nervously said, "I think Sunny likes you."

 

"What if she does?" Yunho teased Tiffany, "But don’t worry, its not like I'm going to fall for her because I have you now."

 

"Yunho Oppa!" Tiffany exclaimed, "I'm serious!"

 

"Are you jealous or what?" Yunho was surprised with Tiffany’s sudden reaction.

 

"Yes, I am." Tiffany blurted out, "I just don't want to lose you like Jeongsu."

 

"Don't worry, you won't lose me." Yunho hugged Tiffany.

 

"Promise?" Tiffany asked in a childish tone.

 

"Promise." Yunho answered firmly, & hugged Tiffany even tighter.


It was a beautiful night with Yunho hugging Tiffany under the bright moon, with only the sound of the wind surrounding them but Yunho was worried. Who was this Jeongsu? Does Tiffany still love him?