seokjin / kidnapped

bts / dark and wild

An unsettling silence only heightened the fear in your heart. You counted the seconds that ticked away internally, pressing your lips together in a thin line with only small whimpers leaving your throat. The darkness was suffocating you as a quickening rate and made it harder for you to breathe evenly. This is a dream...it’s all a dream. At this rate, anything you could tell yourself sounded better as you sat there with your hands and feet tied to a chair with the rope slowly leaving indentations on your wrists and ankles. I wanna go home...I just want to be home.

You suddenly heard footsteps that sounded like there were more than just one person nearing you. You swallowed the lump in your throat and let your ears listen in to the voices that were muffled due to the cloth bag that was placed on your head. Trying to keep your breathing even and slow, you allowed your ears to listen in to the conversation going on not too far from you.

“You think the president of that bank is gonna hand us the money for his daughter?” a voice asked. The sound of metal on metal clanging together made your heart leap into your throat instantly, forming a lump that seemed to create a home there.

“Well if he doesn’t, then…” another voice trailed off. “She’s a very pretty girl. I saw her face before I put that bag over her head. Want to look at her Yoongi?” You shut your eyes and waited for the bag to be lifted from your head. A hand came down on the top of your head and dug into the bag and some of your hair. With one sharp jerking motion, the bag and some of your hair went flying upwards. You winced at the pain radiating from your scalp as your eyes adjusted to the bright lights surrounding you.

“You’re right, Seokjin. She’s very pretty.” Yoongi cooed with a smile. “It’ll be too bad when you have to harm her.”

“HARM?!” you squeaked. Fresh tears welled up in your eyes as you tried to blink them back.

 “Please don’t hurt me!” you pleaded. “I’ll do whatever you want! Just don’t hurt me!” Yoongi’s pale face slowly came into view joined with another face that was identified to be Seokjin with a pale face but full pink lips that were formed into a pout.

“I won’t hurt you.” Seokjin whispered. “As long as daddy gives me what I want, I won’t lay a hand on you. I promise, princess.” You felt an unsettling feeling of disgust at the pit of your stomach at the pet name he gave you. Seokjin turned to Yoongi and nodded his head. Yoongi nodded back and brought out his cellphone, dialing a number and pressing the speakerphone option. After a few rings, a deep voice was heard on the other end of the line.

“Who is this?!” the voice hollered. “Do you have my baby girl?!” You wiggled around in your seat at your dad’s voice on the other side of the line.

“Daddy please help me!” you cried out. Shaking his head, Seokjin reached for a roll of duct tape and ripped off a piece, clamping it over your mouth. Your muffled shouts of protest went unheard as Yoongi neared Seokjin with the phone.

“Hello sir.” Seokjin spoke with a distasteful happy tone. “We do have your daughter and we’ll gladly give her back. As long as you comply with my rules. All I want is for you to ditch the press, the media, everything. This is just between us.”

“What else?” your father said hesitantly. Seokjin smiled into the phone.

“You’re so nice for asking!” he exclaimed. “Give me 2.5 million in USD. I plan on vacationing in Florida. I heard it’s nice there. I feel like going...tomorrow. So I’ll need that money in about 6 hours.”

“You’re insane!” your father shouted. “I won’t give you anything until I get my daughter!” Seokin shook his head and walked over to you. In a flash, Seokjin raised his hand and let the back of his hand collide with your cheek. The smack was loud enough to hear through the phone. “KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!” he screamed.

“Give me what I want.” Seokjin ordered. “Or it’ll get worse.” You sat there and watched Seokjin and Yoongi conversate with your father, fresh tears rolling down your face as the pain continued to throb in your cheek. Seokjin noticed and looked at you in the eyes.

“It’s okay, princess. As long as “daddy” cooperates, I won’t lay a finger on you. My precious princess.”