namjoon / mind over matter

bts / dark and wild

 “An old woman caught you and your little friends poking around an old building.” a police officer spoke across the table to a younger man with bright blonde hair. “A building that’s been closed off to the public for months. It’s a hazard. What were you doing there?” The young man dressed in all black said nothing as he kept his gaze on the dark greyish table. He let the silence drown him slowly until the officer let out a loud sigh. He slumped back in his chair and rubbed his face. “We’re getting nowhere with you…”

 “Good. You can let me go.” the young man piped up with a smirk. “Besides, shouldn’t you be busy eating your marriage problems away with donuts?” The officer slammed his palms down on the metal table and glared at the smart mouthed young adult that smirked back. Feeling his anger slowly subside, the uniformed “hero” sank back in his chair and looked up into the camera screwed into the farther side of the room then to a giant window that he couldn’t see through. On the other side of the room, a few other officers looked into the pale room at the young man and one of their officers.

 “Kim Namjoon. is that right?” the officer asked, looking at a file that rested on the table in front of him. The young man shrugged and kept his sarcastic demeanor.

 “I dunno. You tell me.” The officer rose from his seat and pointed a slender finger at Namjoon.

 “I’ve had it with your smug ing attitude, punk!” he roared across the table, nerves tensing up in his body. “You think you’re so tough because of your youth! Young people have no respect for the laws these days! Your parents never beat you when you were little did they? Never taught you a lesson!” The officer then walked over to Namjoon’s end, his hands curling into fists.

 “Call him back.” one of the officers from the other side ordered. “Call him back!”

 “It’s too late! You know how he gets, Ji-Song.” an officer called over his shoulder.

 Namjoon kept his cool as the officer neared him with a fist raised. “Then let me show you how we do it here!” the officer grunted. Namjoon suddenly turned his head and blinked once. When his eyes opened, blackness covered his eyes to where it was like looking into the darkness inside his skull. The officer froze in place, fear setting into his stomach.

 “No you won’t.” Namjoon whispered. “You’re going to take these cuffs off me, then let me go.”

 “I’m not stupid kid!” the officer told Namjoon through gritted teeth. Namjoon slowly tilted his head to the side.

 “That so?” he whispered. In an instant, the veins in Namjoon’s face appeared as he glared into the officer’s eyes as if he was forcing his soul into the officer to become a part of him. Breathe. Take hold. Don’t let go. Namjoon grinned at the feel of his forces latching onto the nerves and muscles of the man in uniform one by one until it was complete. The officer’s eyes clouded over with white and his body pulled itself out of the position it was in into a standing pose, as if he were at attention.

 “Uncuff me.” Namjoon ordered. The officer did as he was told and pulled the keys from his pocket, freeing Namjoon from the table. Rubbing his wrists, he rose from the chair and grinned. “Give me your gun, you goon.” The officer pulled his gun from his holster and laid it in Namjoon’s palm. “Perfect.” he grinned. Suddenly, Namjoon aimed the barrel of the gun at the officer’s head and fired two shots, sending him to floor in a heap and slowly bleeding from the forehead.

 “He-He jus-...” Ji-Song stuttered in horror. Namjoon looked up into the camera and smiled.

 “You saw nothing. He killed himself. Tell anyone the truth and me and my boys will find you.” Namjoon told the camera before shooting out the lens and throwing the gun to the floor.