DEAL OR NO DEAL

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, TAEYEON SAT IN HER DESK WITH HER HEAD PLANTED ON TOP OF HER HANDS AND WAITED FOR CLASS TO START.

"IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT!"  TAEYEON WAS JUST STARING OUTSIDE AND WAS ZONING OUT.  ALL OF A SUDDEN SOMEONE SAT ON HER DESK AND KNOCKED HER HAND OFF THE DESK MAKING TAEYEON ALMOST FALL OUT OF HER SEAT!

"YAH...WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!"

TAEYEON LOOKED TO SEE WHO THE RUDE PERSON WAS AND IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN STACEY!

"YAH...WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!"

STACEY LOOKING AT TAEYEON WITH A SMIRK ON HER FACE..."OH...IT LOOKS LIKE OUR NEW RICH GIRL HAS BAD MEMORY.  SHOULD I REMIND YOU OF WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY NEW GIRL?"

"EVERYONE...LISTEN...DON'T YOU THINK IT'S RUDE TO NOT LOOK AT WHERE YOU WALK AND BUMP INTO SOMEONE?"

EVERYONE NODDED, "YES!"

STACEY LOOKING DEAD STRAIGHT AT TAEYEON, "REMEMBER NOW NEW GIRL!"

TAEYEON WAS GETTING SO FRUSTRATED, SHE WAS GRIPPING ONTO HER HAND SO HARD THAT HER HANDS WERE TURING WHITE. 

"DUDE, I ALREADY APOLOGIZED TO YOU, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"

STACEY JUST LAUGHED IN HER FACE AND GOT DOWN TO TAEYEON'S LEVEL SO THEIR EYES MET..."LISTEN TO ME NEW GIRL, NO ONE, AND I SAY NO ONE MESSES WITH ME OR WITH TAECYEON AND GETS AWAY WITH IT."

TAEYEON ROLLED HER EYES AND SCOFFED AT STACEY'S COMMENT, "OHHH, I'M SO SCARED!  GROW UP, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M EVEN TALKING TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!"

AT THAT, STACEY GOT UP AND GRABBED TAEYEON BY HER COLLAR, "YOU WANT TO DIE DON'T YOU?  WILL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!  STACEY RAISED HER FIST AND WAS READY TO HIT TAEYEON BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN SOMEONE GRABBED STACEY'S ARMS!

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU STACEY, LEAVE HER ALONE!"

IT WAS TAECYEON!

"TAECYEON OPPA...I WAS JUST...UM...SHOWING MY NEW FRIEND HOW TO DEFEND HERSELF IF SOMEONE WAS TO REALLY HIT HER!"

STACEY LET TAEYEON GO AND SMOOTH DOWN TAEYEON'S SHIRT AND SLOWLY WALKED AWAY TO HER DESK WHILE BUMPING INTO TAEYEON PURPOSELY!

TAEYEON QUIETLY SAT DOWN EMBARRASSED AND UNSURE OF WHAT TO DO!

"THANK YOU!"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.  IT WASN'T FOR YOU BUT FOR NANA AND PAPA!"

TAEYEON JUST NODDED HER HEAD AND STARED AT TAECYEON.

TAECYEON FEELING SOMEONE'S GAZE ON HIM.  HE TURNED TO SEE TAEYEON.

"IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?"

TAEYEON QUICKLY TURNED AROUND..."UM..NO SORRY!"

                   ___

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter