FIRST IMPRESSION

The Power of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND TAEYEON HAD NO FRIENDS TO HANG OUT WITH SINCE SHE WASTED HER SUMMER LOCKED UP IN HER ROOM INSTEAD OF GETTING TO KNOW HER SURROUNDINGS.

"MISS KIM, ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW AND GO TO SCHOOL?"

TAEYEON LOOKED AT THE DRIVER (WHICH IS NANA'S HUSBAND) AND SHAKING HER HEAD GIVING HIM A POUTY LIP, "NO, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL."

"MISS KIM, YOU HAVE TO HURRY BECAUSE SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING SOON."  HE QUIETLY GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND OPENED TAEYEON'S DOOR FOR HER SO THAT SHE WILL GET OUT.

"OH ALRIGHT.  THANK YOU, BUT PLEASE BE ON TIME...I HATE WAITING AND ESPECIALLY AT A NEW AREA."

THE DRIVER NODDED HIS HEAD AND GIVING TAEYEON AN ASSURING SMILE, "DON'T WORRY MISS KIM, I WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU"

TAEYEON COLLECTED ALL OF THE COURAGE THAT SHE HAD AND SHE SLOWLY BUT PRIDEFULLY GOT OUT OF THE CAR.

TAEYEON TURNED BACK TO LOOK AT THE DRIVER AGAIN, "PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE ON TIME.  I WILL SEE YOU LATER, HAVE A GREAT DAY!"

THE DRIVER NODDED AGAIN AND GOT INTO THE CAR AND DROVE OFF.

TAEYEON WAS WAVING HER HAND IN THE AIR TO WAVE GOODBYE AND NOTICED THAT SOMEONE WAS STARING AT HER.

SHE TURNED TO SEE WHO WAS STARING AT HER AND SAW A HANDSOME GUY STARING AT HER WITH A DISGUSTED FACE.

TAEYEON TURNED AROUND AN THEN TURNED TO LOOK AT HIM AGAIN.  HE WAS STILL LOOKING AT HER.  TAEYEON MARCHED RIGHT TO HIM..."DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?"

TAECYEON JUST LOOKED AT TAEYEON WITH A DISGUSTED LOOK. 

"YEAH YOU DO ACTUALLY!"  TAECYEON REACHED OVER TO TAEYEON'S HEAD AND GRABBED SOMETHING OFF OF HER FACE.

"WHAT IS THAT?"  TAECYEON LOOKING AT HIS FINGERS WHILE SMASHING WHATEVER OBJECT WAS IN HIS HANDS.

TAEYEON TOOK A QUICK LOOK AT TAECYEON'S FINGERS..."HUH...WHAT IS THAT?  OH WAIT...THAT'S JUST MY LIP GLOSS!"

TAECYEON DISGUSTED BY THE YUCKY SUBSTANCE I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter